Debate Mansion

Chat - Page 102

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

^ I didn't like Bhaichung as a dancer AT ALL ... but I absolutely LOVED his choreographer Sonia. She was AMAZING. I wanted her to win. Gauhar was a good dancer, but oh my lord, she was SO annoying!

Are you watching it this season?

Gauhar was so good but she was so stuck up. I liked her second choreographer. He was cute.😳
I've watched a couple of episodes here and there and I was surprised at how easily the judges award the contestants full marks.

I don't really like the standard of dancing which is why I prefer shows like DID. But I'm not liking the doubles concept so far. :\ I only really watch it for Vrushali and Jai.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Emptiness

yeh, but it started in BB.. Meena made a small remark about KSG in one of the threads, and someone invited the entire DMG army over to BB, all these new random KSG fans started flooding the thread πŸ˜†

i didn't say anything objectionable πŸ˜•

Things escalate pretty quickly in the DMG forums. People take a lot of things seriously, even humorous statements. I was completely confused why Meena and everyone had come to DMG to start a thread on KSG. The rules on DMG are way stricter than any other forum. We have to intervene for the slightest thing or else it snowballs like crazy. Then Lavs explained the background related to BB and it all made sense. πŸ˜† No biggie. Just keep away from DMG if you want to keep your sanity. πŸ˜†

Does anyone watch Pretty Little Liars? Winter premiere tonight! πŸ₯³

And how was JDJ today?

Sometimes I find it mildly perturbing that you get excited about the same premieres that Efterellen gets excited about. πŸ˜†

I'm hopefully gonna see JDJ later tonight. Are you watching DID doubles?
Edited by return_to_hades - 13 years ago
xobile thumbnail

^ I didn't like Bhaichung as a dancer AT ALL ... but I absolutely LOVED his choreographer Sonia. She was AMAZING. I wanted her to win. Gauhar was a good dancer, but oh my lord, she was SO annoying!

Are you watching it this season?

Yeah she was really good. But Gauhar was hot! JDJ this season is meh
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I LOVE this JDJ season :D 
xobile thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Gauhar was so good but she was so stuck up. I liked her second choreographer. He was cute.😳
I've watched a couple of episodes here and there and I was surprised at how easily the judges award the contestants full marks.

I don't really like the standard of dancing which is why I prefer shows like DID. But I'm not liking the doubles concept so far. :\ I only really watch it for Vrushali and Jai.

Yeah the standard of JDJ is so crap. Madhuri has done nothing for the show.
This content was originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Its always unfortunate when someone good is so stuck up and full of themselves. I would have rooted for her if she did not cry and bitch all the time. That season my favorite was Hard Kaur.

After watching DWTS the scoring system of JDJ is appalling. No one should get thirties so soon. Also its shocking how people like Akhil score sevens. He should have gotten 4's.

I did not get to watch the DID episodes fully this weekend. But whatever I watched was so so. Some good some bad. I think the hardest part is digesting the fact that Remo and Terence are not there. Is doubles a short season and regular DID will come back later or is it going to be a full season of doubles only?
hindu4lyf thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: return_to_hades

Its always unfortunate when someone good is so stuck up and full of themselves. I would have rooted for her if she did not cry and bitch all the time. That season my favorite was Hard Kaur.

After watching DWTS the scoring system of JDJ is appalling. No one should get thirties so soon. Also its shocking how people like Akhil score sevens. He should have gotten 4's.

I did not get to watch the DID episodes fully this weekend. But whatever I watched was so so. Some good some bad. I think the hardest part is digesting the fact that Remo and Terence are not there. Is doubles a short season and regular DID will come back later or is it going to be a full season of doubles only?

It was like she was playing the characters her sister used to portray on Indian Television.πŸ˜†
I seriously couldn't stand Gauhar and couldn't get myself to appreciate her dance because as soon as the dance was over she'd open her mouth and talk so much crap and come up with all these sob stories. Hard Kaur was my favourite that season too. It was sad to see her go and that too after such amazing performances. My favourite has never won on JDJ. :( I still remember watching Mika Singh on JDJ. I can't stand the guy but he was hilarious with his 'punjab is the best' attitudeπŸ˜›

I didn't understand why Govinda's nephew got a 29 for his Lavani performance. I've seen much better Lavani dances and his expressions were too cheap for my liking and not appropriate for this type of dance. I know he said he tried hard not to make it look cheap but it still came across that way to me. I don't agree with the judges comments or scores a lot of the time and they are way too generous with giving marks..even Remo!

DID doubles was nothing special. I was disappointed with a lot of the contestants that got selected. I really missed Terence while watching the auditions. :( It's impossible to replace him.
xobile thumbnail

Apparently next year Sony is going to swap Indian Idol with X Factor and they're in talks with SONU NIGAM! WOohooo

hindu4lyf thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xobile

Apparently next year Sony is going to swap Indian Idol with X Factor and they're in talks with SONU NIGAM! WOohooo

Does that mean we get a much needed break from Anu Malik?