Debate Mansion

Chat - Page 54

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: debayon

Daya's 'dance' in INBDJ๐Ÿคฃ Start from about 2:15

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo2XhBGMnwc[/YOUTUBE]

I would watch it but I realised it has that annoying 'kid' Afsha in it. I think I'll pass.

@Xo: I miss my blue-green name too! If only I didn't spam as much before my posts wouldn't be so reddy. Hmph. :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Koi bhi nahi? Sirf tum aur tumhari tanhai๐Ÿ˜†
When you wake up in the late afternoon and are used to sleeping quite late, then it becomes quite hard to sleep early so might as well stick to the same old sleeping pattern๐Ÿ˜›

but why are staying up till late in the first place? ๐Ÿ˜›

don't forget, you still gotta sing for us

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Emptiness

you're saying that like we're all sleeping together =\

Only your dirty mind would come up with a conclusion like that! ๐Ÿ˜† Heading to each of your individual beds. There. Happy now?
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Some awards or something where they give awards of to the best pairs in the Telly industry. The best romantic couple, the best friendly couple, and so on๐Ÿค”
xobile thumbnail
Ji haan Debu, meri posting ki raftaar zara tez hai. And that INBDJ sounds really stupid. Why dont they come up with something creative and entertaining rather than rehashing various reality and awards formats :(
debayon thumbnail
I detest shows where children are made hosts or children reality shows for this very reason. They are exposed to limelight at a very tender age and dunno how to handle it. A child's first instinct after all this fame is that they can act like adults aka they are adults. Then it leads to crappy jokes like Balwant Rai ke kutte or whatever. IMO, these shows should be banned because they teach a child to be oversmart, let the child recieve exposure to real life and learn a few life lessons first.
This content was originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Only your dirty mind would come up with a conclusion like that! ๐Ÿ˜† Heading to each of your individual beds. There. Happy now?

so i have a dirty mind?, and YET, you seem to understand every innuendo/euphemism used here, not quite as innocent and "undirty-minded" are we? ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

what's wrong with Nigar?

The fact that its not my name! D'uh.
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

but why are staying up till late in the first place? ๐Ÿ˜›

don't forget, you still gotta sing for us

I'm a rebel. That's my excuse. Khush? Or do I need to think of another reason?

I sing and then you take me to Convent Gardens next Kissmas..I mean Christmas right?๐Ÿ˜›
debayon thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: xobile

Ji haan Debu, meri posting ki raftaar zara tez hai. And that INBDJ sounds really stupid. Why dont they come up with something creative and entertaining rather than rehashing various reality and awards formats :(

LOL, no problem, your in college now, your supposed to enjoy your life๐Ÿ˜†

I know, Indian telly industry went for a toss in the early 2000's. ๐Ÿคฌ KSBKBT and all those crappy soaps.
Edited by debayon - 13 years ago