Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Shukriya! πŸ˜† Ab aap ki baari. πŸ˜›

Ab main kya kaho..aapne sab bol diya!

Classy members is tough.πŸ€”
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

I couldn't think of members' names. If you give me a list - I'll classify them for you. πŸ˜†

Your turn. ;-)

Me. πŸ˜›
Gauri.
Karan
K
Souro
Shak
Xobi
Debo
Angel
Empti
POH
H4L
Cloddy
Summer
Blue Ice
Kanky
Meena
Baz
Angie
Sunny
JanakiRaghunath
SolidSnake
GoldenIron
MyView
Zorro

Chalo that should suffice for now.

xobile thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I agree 100%. Separation of church and state means having a sovereign state that establishes laws of the land without any religious influence. Having religious codes of law like Hindu marriage act and Muslim marriage act, defeats the purpose of separation of church and state. A truly secular state establishes laws where everyone is treated equally irrespective of religion, ethnicity, caste, creed etc. How can you be equal if some people can marry twice, some people can marry once and such. India can never be truly secular until it gets rid of archaic laws based on religious distinction (that includes caste/class based laws). 

Secularism, somewhat simplistically put,  is a policy of separating religion from political or administrative matters. Indeed, having different laws for Hindu and Muslim defendants in criminal cases is unsecular. But, marriage is a civil procedure that is deeply enmeshed with people's religious beliefs (or lack of religious beliefs). Just like a Hindu can ask for a Geeta and a Muslim a Kuran in a court of law, there is nothing wrong with each group having different marriage laws.

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Classy members is tough.πŸ€”

There are no classy members on IF. They are only rated by crass factor 1 to 10.

Lets see Believe and Qwerty are a sure fire 10/10.
OBJ is a 9 because we love OBJ so much.
Empti must be at an 8. He draws Laxman rekha there somewhere.
Debo, Xo, Cloddy, POH are all aspiring 7's trying to learn from Empti to be a 9.
Most girls have to be a 6 because its Gods law that girls are classier than men.
Ajnu has to be a 6.5 because she is a step above most girls.
Gauri is a 6.75 because she is a step above even Ajnu.
Angie, Angel, MyView, BlueIce are somewhere around the 4-5 range they never get that crassy.
Only one who barely scratches the scale and hits a one is Mister. K.

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good luck with that Ajnu! RTH you're evil!

Hmm quite a few people that I don't recognise.
Just clicked on an old topic..where's Mahi? She used to be quite active on DM.

Debo, Xo, Cloddy, POH are all aspiring 7's trying to learn from Empti to be a 9.
Most girls have to be a 6 because its Gods law that girls are classier than men.
Angie, Angel, MyView, BlueIce are somewhere around the 4-5 range they never get that crassy.

everything is ONE for Mister K πŸ˜†... what about baz?
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

You forgot to rate yourself SarinaπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: xobile

Secularism, somewhat simplistically put,  is a policy of separating religion from political or administrative matters. Indeed, having different laws for Hindu and Muslim defendants in criminal cases is unsecular. But, marriage is a civil procedure that is deeply enmeshed with people's religious beliefs (or lack of religious beliefs). Just like a Hindu can ask for a Geeta and a Muslim a Kuran in a court of law, there is nothing wrong with each group having different marriage laws.

Marriage maybe something enmeshed with people's religious beliefs, but that does not mean a state has to conform to various religious beliefs. There are many crazy religious beliefs out there - imagine giving due impetus to each one of them. You have to give all religions equal representations if you feel different marriage laws based on religion is Ok.

The law will define one marriage act for all based on equal treatment for everyone in the state irrespective of their religion. Either everyone men/women can all have multiple marriages at once, and the law defines the legal nature of each of these relationships OR there is only one marriage at a time that can only be ended through legal procedure of divorce or annulment.

Originally posted by: Emptiness

everything is ONE for Mister K πŸ˜†... what about baz?

A six. He is too much of a gentleman to be crass like the boys. Even some of the girls are too crass for him. Maybe I should half that to a three. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

You forgot to rate yourself SarinaπŸ˜‰

Thats for you people to score me.

I will take 10/10 on either the crass or class scale, but nothing less than perfect rankings for me. πŸ˜›