Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by return_to_hades

WA must be proud. She has a verb and IF emoticon to her name.

to WA: verb - to bizarrely roll eyes in an inhuman manner to express utter disdain over ludicrous and outrageous utterances of others

Also written as 

Naina and her roly poly naina. 😆
Originally posted by xobile

I dunno who MS is... dammit.
😈

I dunno who MS is... dammit.

The only person I can think of is Midnight Shade. Unless he is planning to bribe Microsoft to do something. 😆
Originally posted by debayon

That was all me, because I really did🤔

Oh and I suppose you tag all your good pics as 'I look so cute' do you, Harishchandra? Or maybe you never had good pics and girls who say otherwise are just being nice. Or maybe, just maybe, your fishing for compliments. Hmm.... ðŸ˜› 

Edited by xobile - 13 years ago
Originally posted by return_to_hades

The only person I can think of is Midnight Shade. Unless he is planning to bribe Microsoft to do something. 😆

If he gets Midnight Shade, I'll get SunAndShine, an appropriately oppositely named member to counter any darkness coming my way. 😃

And for Microsoft:

Edited by xobile - 13 years ago

Naina and her roly poly naina. 😆

Naina ke Naina
- A poem by RTH

Naina tere naina
Tumne aise ghoomaye
Naine tere nainon se
sar mera chakraye
Naine tere naina
Kare kaisa jaadoo
Naina tere nainon se
Aankhen dekhe one in two

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

I totally agree with you! Mmm, about the accent ... I think its real since she studied abroad, but she's losing it now, so it comes and goes. I think Katrina's also losing her Brit accent now.

lol ajnu your post caused so much controversy.
Yeah I really don't know what accent she has but we definitely don't speak like she does :P
I have no idea where she gets her accent from. Wherever it's from, it's annoying. How can she still not know how to speak Hindi? The fact that she's in the industry just goes to show that all you need is a pretty face and a good body to get you far.
Edited by hindu4lyf - 13 years ago

If he gets Midnight Shade, I'll get SunAndShine, an appropriately oppositely named member to counter any darkness coming my way. 😃

And for Microsoft:

SAS definitely brightens up my day! :D

I wonder where she's gone missing lately..she better be back for DID doubles!

And for Microsoft:

No you need to find a member named Midday Lights. 😆 (Yes its a terrible Mokkai)

Why settle for Apple when you can

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

lol ajnu your post caused so much controversy.
Yeah I really don't know what accent she has but we definitely don't speak like she does :P
I have no idea where she gets her accent from. Wherever it's from, it's annoying. How can she still not know how to speak Hindi? The fact that she's in the industry just goes to show that all you need is a pretty face and a good body to get your far.

Sleeping with Salman Khan probably helps too.