Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: old-black-joe

debu and ajnu:

do you watch modern family?

Too Caucasian for meπŸ˜†
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am eagerly awaiting 7 Khooni Maaf, party because of the concept but mostly because of the experienced actors in it.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: old-black-joe

sticking to the no emoticon policy? LOL! πŸ˜† 

well thats still a long time, almost as long as two courses.

So what would you do if you don't get accepted? become an accountant?

Yup! Especially for you.

I don't know what "two courses" means, but okay.

And I don't know, that's the scary part. I've considered MBA, but that doesn't sound appealing at all! I think my next choice would be law school or a master's in public health, but we'll see. No idea as of now. Medical school is my only aim for now.

And good night!
Edited by *Woh Ajnabee* - 13 years ago
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Hey, Dia! πŸ€—

You're killing me with that Shahid Kapoor signature. Boy makes my dil go mmmm, y'knowhatI'msayin'? πŸ˜†

Get work done? Hope you're not referring to school work. Isn't the semester over? Or do you guys have year long classes?

New Years was fine, I didn't do anything this year. My parents are pretty strict about being out on New Years' Eve due to the drunk driving and all. And I've seen enough fireworks as a child to keep going to downtown every year. So, yeah. I baked a delicious chocolate cake from scratch though and wrote 2011 on it with M&Ms, but that summed up my celebration. πŸ˜†

What did you do?

LOL! Shahid Kapoor is so yummy!πŸ˜›
I don't remember when it was that he went from being a cute little boy to a hot man!😍
I think Kaminey did it for me.

First semester is done and dusted..second semester is right round the corner and I haven't done much preparation for end of Jan exams or completed all my assignments. Some classes only last one semester and others go on throughout the year. We have a 15/30 credit module system..is it different there? 

Mine wasn't anything special but I met up with all the family and family friends and stayed up almost all night talking about random crap and gossiping about almost everyone. :P you know what desis are like right? The only thing that sucked was that the persons house we were going to was near central london (which is where all the clubs are) and because of the New Year's Eve Fireworks, virtually every road was closed with police on almost every road in Central London so what should've taken us 45 minutes, took us almost 3hours! I was worried I'd be spending New Year's Eve in the car! Oh and we ended the day by munching on Cookie Dough from Pizza Hut! :D

How did the cake turn out Ajnu? Did you eat it all yourself or share it with the famo?πŸ˜‰
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Finally! Someone who didn't like Dabaang! How it did so well at the box office, I shall never know. No wonder they're making Dabaang 2! Needless to say, I won't be wasting 7 quid and giving myself a headache by going to watch the sequel.

I've actually heard quite a few people say that they liked Katrina in her over-exaggerated role and others say that thought the film was crap, say it was worth watching for Sheila Ki Jawani. Sheila was good, not that great that I'd go watch a film just for the song. Kat's way too wooden for my liking.

Bollywood comedies haven't been all that lately and Yamla Pagla Deewana looks like another flop too. But I'm looking forward to a lot of Bollywood films this year-No One Killed Jessica, 7 Khoon Maaf and last but definitely not the least..DHOBI GHAAT!

They're making Dabangg 2? WHATTT!?! I don't understand how that movie did well at the box office either. But the mindless comedies tend to do well on the subcontinent, their idea of humor is a lot different than ours for some reason.

Is Yamla Pagla Deewana the one with the whole Deol family? Yeah right, skipping that for sure. Can't stand the Deols. πŸ˜† No One Killed Jessica looks great! Haven't heard about the other two. Is Dhobi Ghaat the Aamir Khan flick? That will be a must see for sure then. Is the trailer out?
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Originally posted by: debayon

I know, it sucks so bad. But I guess I had fun at NYC and Amish country in PA. You had 2weeks worth of winter break?😲 We only get one

Yeah I'm looking forward to the coming year!

How's your New Years?

Awww, I'm sorry! Look forward to Spring Break next. πŸ˜† In college, you'll get a whole month off. πŸ˜ƒ

New Years was pretty quiet actually - see my post to Dia for details. πŸ˜† How was it like experience New Years at Times Square? I want to experience New Years once in NYC and once in Australia in my lifetime. Just because.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

I am eagerly awaiting 7 Khooni Maaf, party because of the concept but mostly because of the experienced actors in it.

What's that about and who's in the movie? I'm so clueless about these upcoming Bollywood movies.

trailer of 7 khoon maaf looks good, also this poster

debayon thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Awww, I'm sorry! Look forward to Spring Break next. πŸ˜† In college, you'll get a whole month off. πŸ˜ƒ

New Years was pretty quiet actually - see my post to Dia for details. πŸ˜† How was it like experience New Years at Times Square? I want to experience New Years once in NYC and once in Australia in my lifetime. Just because.

Why is school so retarded? 

OK, yeah, i just saw. I couldn't see anything, there were so many people, ultimately, I stood one a pile of snow to see the lights from far outπŸ˜†But you know, I still feel it was worth it, just the atmosphere is so positive and vibrant, so lively, it makes you smile
debayon thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi_0y-4q6uU[/YOUTUBE]

The 7th husband(who is not highlighted in the trailer) is Vivaan Shah, the elder son of Nasseruddin Shah. So father and son are sharing the same girlπŸ˜†