Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: old-black-joe

no no i meant the thread. Simi made it the night before or perhaps once in the morning, so it could be 1 post.

oh okie..

Hows ur New year buddy!!!.... wat u did ?😃
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Believe

oh okie..

Hows ur New year buddy!!!.... wat u did ?😃

Also, I caught up with some old friends of mine, we were talking for hours. Me and my family plus relatives ate at one of the poshest restaurants ever, but apparently poshness is no indicator of quality, the food was just okay, nothin gr8 🥱

I played Vs. Undertaker ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA mode on my ps3 and unlocked:

-Believe- thumbnail

Also, I caught up with some old friends of mine, we were talking for hours. Me and my family plus relatives ate at one of the poshest restaurants ever, but apparently poshness is no indicator of quality, the food was just okay, nothin gr8 🥱

Ok gr8..bt no drinks parties or Dancing or clubing..???🤔😉

I played Vs. Undertaker ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA mode on my ps3 and unlocked: ---b4 my fevrt is  'Call Of Duty ... World At War'...😊

mr.ass thumbnail
no no, no clubbing lol, dont like alcohol and loud music.
-Believe- thumbnail

no no, no clubbing lol, dont like alcohol and loud music.

Okie!!!  no probs...!

I think alcohol contains female hormones, think about it after drinking 1) Mens speak unnecessarily 2)become very over emotionall 3)drive badly 4)stop thinking 5)FIGHT FOR NOTHING...and  many things can be preserved in alcohol. Dignity is not one of them....😉😛
mr.ass thumbnail

Originally posted by: Believe

Okie!!!  no probs...!

I think alcohol contains female hormones, think about it after drinking 1) Mens speak unnecessarily 2)become very over emotionall 3)drive badly 4)stop thinking 5)FIGHT FOR NOTHING...and  many things can be preserved in alcohol. Dignity is not one of them....😉😛

I agree with everything except #4 , men don't think even when they don't drink 😆 
-Believe- thumbnail

I agree with everything except #4 , men don't think even when they don't drink 😆 

But men can think about Unthinkable lol😉😆
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Just saw TMK yesterday. Yep it was a dumb movie. Dumb on so many levels. But it did make me laugh out loud. Its not as bad for me since TMK is better than watching the Badgers lose. Conceptually, the film has a good idea, the parody elements almost remind me of Airplane! but the execution and pulling together is shoddy and ridiculous.

I must be the only exception, but I thought Katrina Kaif was brilliant in the film. I loved her role and exaggerated parody of herself. The Dhuliya cast was hilarious too. Unfortunately, the main characters Akshay and his gang were below par. I did enjoy all the songs though.
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree too. I can't believe Farah Khan would direct something like that.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sushant fans, please forgive me for my opinions?