Users

Frequent Posters

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Simi_PagalLadki

Okay guys! Imma go straighten my hair
Goodbye and Happy New Year if I don't come back afterwards 😆

Happy 2011, Simi! And this reminds me now that my Chi broke and how absolutely upsetting that is. :(
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Happy 2011, Simi! And this reminds me now that my Chi broke and how absolutely upsetting that is. :(
<div></div>

Thanks!
And awwwww I have a $30 Conair and I've been using it for almost 4 years now and it's perfectly fine 😲 I love Costco 😆

Originally posted by: Simi_PagalLadki

Okay guys! Imma go straighten my hair
Goodbye and Happy New Year if I don't come back afterwards 😆

cya Simi, happy new year! :)
xobile thumbnail

Byee Simi!

I'm off too! Bye guys

Happy new year!
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Aww c'mon. Can't I just randomly feel entitled to things. I deal with all of you as mod anyways.

Ok, do it whenever. I want to see what categories you come up with. 😆

Your cry baby mode is annoying! Stop making up for Joe's absence - geez. 😛 And by the way, I don't understand how you think I'm going to suggest something one minute and do it right away the next. 😆 Plus you can't expect me to come up with all the categories by myself!

What have I given you so far? And what have you come up with? Maybe we can brainstorm.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Emptiness

😲.. do you mean what I think you mean? 😲

That depends. What do you mean? 😆
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

Originally posted by: xobile

Byee Simi!

I'm off too! Bye guys

Happy new year!

Bye, Xobi! Happy 2011! 😃
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I'm holding on to the last few hours of 2010 as much as I can. It was a good year, I'm sad its coming to an end. 2011 is scary - so much more unknown.

My cousin flew in from Toronto for the holidays - we've been out and about for the last fifteen days. It was a lot of fun! Lots of crazy long nights involved and lots of sleeping in late. It was fun while it lasted. 😆

The day before she left we went out around midnight for McFlurries - it was 30 degrees outside. 😆 Then we had a long karaoke night at home with lots of besuri singing. 😆 The next morning I had lost my voice - I've got it back now, but I have a major cold as well. I hate colds.

Sounds like you had a fun time. Do you have any cute special Ajnuness stories to share from your fun winter break. I hope you tried McDonalds holiday egg nog shakes, its really creamy and good. Not as good as Culvers though.

Haha, Karaoke night at home sounds fun. My friend had a birthday party recently and we went bowling and then Karaoke bar. No I did not torture anyone, but both my friend and her BF are really fabulous singers....so unfortunately not much besura fun. Reminds me of vacations with cousins in India, we would stay up late playing besuri antakshri. 😆

I'm glad 2010 is going to be over. There were way too many changes for me to handle. A lot of it was positive - getting back to school, that to a good grad school. But its been emotionally overwhelming in other areas. Looking forward to 2011 really.

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Sounds like you had a fun time. Do you have any cute special Ajnuness stories to share from your fun winter break. I hope you tried McDonalds holiday egg nog shakes, its really creamy and good. Not as good as Culvers though.

Haha, Karaoke night at home sounds fun. My friend had a birthday party recently and we went bowling and then Karaoke bar. No I did not torture anyone, but both my friend and her BF are really fabulous singers....so unfortunately not much besura fun. Reminds me of vacations with cousins in India, we would stay up late playing besuri antakshri. 😆

I'm glad 2010 is going to be over. There were way too many changes for me to handle. A lot of it was positive - getting back to school, that to a good grad school. But its been emotionally overwhelming in other areas. Looking forward to 2011 really.

Haha, lots of stories, but I don't want to bore you. I do not like egg nog at all!

Well, well none of us are great singers, so it was all in good fun. On the flip side, all of it has been recorded and videos are being exchanged which is not cool at all! We had a similar dance night, and those videos are even more CRAAZY! 😆 But that's okay - it was all an in-the-moment thing, so its all good! We'll all look back and laugh at it later.

2011 is going to be a roller coaster ride for me. I'm really scared actually. Graduation in May and uncertainty every day after that. *sigh*
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Your cry baby mode is annoying! Stop making up for Joe's absence - geez. 😛 And by the way, I don't understand how you think I'm going to suggest something one minute and do it right away the next. 😆 Plus you can't expect me to come up with all the categories by myself!

What have I given you so far? And what have you come up with? Maybe we can brainstorm.

I really liked your categories, thats why. I'm willing to admit, I'm not as creative as you when it comes to some of these things. I think you yourself will agree - if it were all up to me - I'd be a bit too dull and conventional.

I've not come up with any categories. Maybe we can brainstorm sometime later, when my creative juices are more flowing.

And hey, I'm still a novice. I still am counting on you to help me live up to my new  "A" grade expectations.😉  Guide the child with some loving will you.