Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Wow. That is a pretty sight! I've seen red and orange but never pink.

Sounds fancy! What cuisine? Easy on the wine..I hope you won't be driving back home. I rarely drink it but when I do, it always makes me fall asleep and sleep is the last thing I want to be doing on New Year's Eve. Let's see how successful I am in pulling an all-nighter.

http://www.harvest-restaurant.com/

Thats where we are going. Loooooooool! And its not a date at all. ๐Ÿ˜† Its just a bunch of foodies (and nerdies).
Originally posted by return_to_hades

http://www.harvest-restaurant.com/

Thats where we are going. Loooooooool! And its not a date at all. ๐Ÿ˜† Its just a bunch of foodies (and nerdies).

So basically a group date right?๐Ÿ˜›With the help of wine and that special person, someone is going to be very busy when the clock strikes 12 on New Years!๐Ÿ˜‰

*runs before RTH attacks her*

The place looks good but I can imagine myself going in there and reading over the menu again and again to find something that I'd actually like to eat. I don't eat or like beef/pork/fish/egg etc and nor do I like very many vegetables. No wonder mum finds it so hard to cook for me. The best thing about those kinda places is that their desserts are usually to die for.
Edited by hindu4lyf - 13 years ago

^Did you take a pic? Must've been a beautiful sight.

Eugh it's no fun living off Lempsip and cough syrup. :(

What are the plans for New Year's Eve/New Year's Day peeps?

benylin or meltus?
Originally posted by Emptiness

benylin or meltus?

Benylin.

I can't explain just how disgusting it tastes๐Ÿคข
It's annoying that I'm still sat here coughing my guts out even after taking it. 

I miss the good old days where you wouldn't mind taking medicine 'cos it meant you got to take calpol!

Benylin.

I can't explain just how disgusting it tastes๐Ÿคข
It's annoying that I'm still sat here coughing my guts out even after taking it. 

I miss the good old days where you wouldn't mind taking medicine 'cos it meant you got to take calpol!

you should try sudafed, simple linctus or honey and lemon

lool.. yeh, the flavoured taste of calpol, and i loved the banana/strawberry flavoured antibiotics ๐Ÿ˜†

you should try sudafed, simple linctus or honey and lemon

lool.. yeh, the flavoured taste of calpol, and i loved the banana/strawberry flavoured antibiotics ๐Ÿ˜†

At this moment in time I'll try anything but Lemsip. I almost puked after drinking the damn thing. I tried Honey and Lemon but I'm beginning to think nothing works on me. The only thing that works for me is Paracetamol which was great in reducing my temperature and headache.
Stupid flu. Damn my weakened immune system. Before I used to fall ill once in 3 years and this year I fell ill three times already. 2010 really hasn't been my year at all. Hopefully tomorrow will be the beginning of a good year. :)

At this moment in time I'll try anything but Lemsip. I almost puked after drinking the damn thing. I tried Honey and Lemon but I'm beginning to think nothing works on me. The only thing that works for me is Paracetamol which was great in reducing my temperature and headache.
Stupid flu. Damn my weakened immune system. Before I used to fall ill once in 3 years and this year I fell ill three times already. 2010 really hasn't been my year at all. Hopefully tomorrow will be the beginning of a good year. :)

those lemsip/beechams taste horrid... not sure if any of those even work, when I was at uni.. i used to work in a pharmacy.. two guys came in, one of them was looking at the cough syrups, and his mate was like.. none of the shit works, it's all in the mind ๐Ÿ˜†... i miss those days, met some real characters, addicts, and what not....  not to mention the arguments with stupid customers etc.. on second thoughts.. no i don't miss it!

gonna hit the bed, goodnight!.. and maybe you should get some sleep too! lol

those lemsip/beechams taste horrid... not sure if any of those even work, when I was at uni.. i used to work in a pharmacy.. two guys came in, one of them was looking at the cough syrups, and his mate was like.. none of the shit works, it's all in the mind ๐Ÿ˜†... i miss those days, met some real characters, addicts, and what not....  not to mention the arguments with stupid customers etc.. on second thoughts.. no i don't miss it!

gonna hit the bed, goodnight!.. and maybe you should get some sleep too! lol

Horrid would be a huge understatement. The stuff tastes like crap!
LOL a friend of mine works at a local pharmacy and she was telling me how a 13 year old boy came in asking for a maternity test. Say what?! I miss working and all the funny incidents and of course getting paid but I don't miss dealing with annoying customers or coming home really late on weekdays and on the weekend.

Goodnight Empty! Happy New Year! :)
Mmmm I had this really yummy Gnocchi on Monday =)
All made from scratch
I have nothing better to do, therefore I am here. Simple Descartes theory.