frustrated.. ready for it to end

princess4120 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
so so frustrated with the current track.. i have to admit.. nivren scenes do make it bareable to get through this mystery stalker track.. but srsly its getting too much..
it needs to end now.. we need to know..

i am finding it hard to believe that viren is doing this.. but then again not sure whats cooking between him and his mom..

divya is just unbelievable.. and her mom.. i JUST CANT STAND both of them.. her mom is so nosy.. doesnt look good.. what is this always sending food.. and divya tells vandana to forget her tiffin .. as her mom sent food for sid.. and always calling to find out how things are between her and sid and what nivi is doing.. GEEZ woman!

dont get it.. i am ready for this crap to end.. nivi deserves happiness..

i would be VERY VERY disapoointed and upset if it turns out that viren is doing all this!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I do not think Viren is involved in stalking. But the look exchanged between Viren and his Mom when Siddharth's Delhi Trip was mentioned had me worried... Kuch tho gadbad hae... Jawahar was also not seen for so many days now...
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Cannot stand Divya and her mom.
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think viren and his mom are cooking something and it is realted to business or property but not nivi..... i dont know but i am almost ready to bet anyone on my beliefe that viren is not doing wrong to nivi..... you can see the love and concern in his eyes.....
Nakku thumbnail
Look exchange between chanchal and Viren is definately related to family business. It cannot be regarding Nivi as Viren blackmailed her that he will end his life if she does not accept.
Sidharth's expressions every time when this stalking thing happens are also something to think about...It could be him or he knows who is doing it and has some reason for not telling the name.

But seriously this track shud end now...and CTs should start the love story of NivRen ASAP and trust me CCBM will rock in 2011.
teddybear66 thumbnail
same here ... i jus cnt stand divya n her mom ... they r jus un bearable these days... 
ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We all pple discussed all  of  charactrs name (includin nandu-bandu)....why it is Nivi????????becoz  can these things be her halucination....what u pple think???
Nakku thumbnail
Originally posted by: anandnandu

We all pple discussed all  of  charactrs name (includin nandu-bandu)....why it is Nivi????????becoz  can these things be her halucination....what u pple think???

Na...it cannot be Nivi...if you look at the mysteries happened...the first thing was burning of Divya's sari...she cannot burn her dear Di's Sari