India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

why do u love them?!!

sweet candy Goldie
sweet candy
sweet candy

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
well I want to ask u guyz why do u love karan and kritikaEmbarrassed?and what is the thing that u like it about them the most?!! about me frankly speaking I love karan's height,eyes and hairstyleBig smilethat what makes him really hot,and krtika I like her smile and hair as wellWink
now ur turn,come on tell meWink

Edited by sweet candy - 30 December 2010 at 1:46pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ikra96shiviloveskmharjuhi4evrangelina285-Hina-aparna4karanikaMeehak.Anjalii...xXxMariaa.SG

nikita_786 Goldie
nikita_786
nikita_786

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
karan- one sided smile, hair, eyes(he has got most expressive eyes ever), acting, height, personality, sence of humour, toughness, dressing style,etc..
Kritz-simplycity, eyes, acting, sence of humour,cuteness, smile, and her chemistry with arjun

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khalida4u-anzaeram-arjuhi4evrsweet candyrose-girl

sweet candy Goldie
sweet candy
sweet candy

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki786coolteen

karan- one sided smile, hair, eyes(he has got most expressive eyes ever), acting, height, personality, sence of humour, toughness, dressing style,etc..
Kritz-simplycity, eyes, acting, sence of humour,cuteness, smile, and her chemistry with arjun
yeah I forgot to add karan's sence of humorEmbarrassed
Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Both Are A Great Jodi To Start Wink Then I Like Their Sense Of Humour Also Big smile Both Are Enjoying Their Life Fully Dancing Both Are Very Friendly soo Yoou Get Attcahed To Them Very Quickly Hug
A Lot Of Things I Love In Them .....They Are Fab Actors ...Great .Persons ....Good Looking Day Dreaming
And To Finish Love Karnika /ArjUhi Foreveeeeeer Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet candyrose-girlarjuhi4evr-Hina-

sweet candy Goldie
sweet candy
sweet candy

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Both Are A Great Jodi To Start Wink Then I Like Their Sense Of Humour Also Big smile Both Are Enjoying Their Life Fully Dancing Both Are Very Friendly soo Yoou Get Attcahed To Them Very Quickly Hug
A Lot Of Things I Love In Them .....They Are Fab Actors ...Great .Persons ....Good Looking Day Dreaming
And To Finish Love Karnika /ArjUhi Foreveeeeeer Heart

very well saidClap
aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
i love deir chemistry !! 
bth of dem r having gr8 personalities !!
down to earth persons........ 

karankittu IF-Dazzler
karankittu
karankittu

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
They are the best couple ever,
They go so well with each other.
Their chemistry on kmh is amazing, however when we see them in interviews in real ife such as on sbs karan is also making fun of kritika :(
-INFINITE- IF-Stunnerz
-INFINITE-
-INFINITE-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
I love Karan Cuz he iz really hawttttt..& he iz a gr8 Actor..& Kritika iz really pretty..luv her cute voice...they both r jussssssss awesum..luv their Jodi..both r really sweet..Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index