India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

why didn't divya..... (Page 2)

Nakku Newbie
Nakku
Nakku

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Divya's Dumbness helped in one thing for sure today.  good that she did not use her brains and stopped Nivi from hanging and instead called Viren...WE WUD'VE MISSED THE BEAUTIFUL HUG.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

celestae

naley4ever Goldie
naley4ever
naley4ever

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
thank god @ lest she had the brain to get  Viren ..........yeah she is  so stupid and totally self centered Deaddivya doesn't have any face expressions have you'll guys notice it ? she is so stiff....is like she have seen a ghost  or something  LOLWacko really confusing man
D'oh

Edited by naley4ever - 31 December 2010 at 4:22am

celestae

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

I also thought of the same thing when I watched the episode. Divya could have stopped Nivi or called out to her, instead she ran for Viren (that was a good move, but she didn't try anything herself).

Yes, Divya's behavior was plain stupid. She could have tried to stop Nivi who in turn would have told her the truth. It would have saved Nivi from humiliation and the stalkers plan would have backfired. But it looks like Divya's intention is to humiliate Nivi in front of others so that she herself and save her own position in Sood House. Anyways, I don't think Divya has anything to do with stalker.

vids08

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:33am | IP Logged

i am loosing interest in the show becoz of this stupid suspense abt MP

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by makram1786

why didnt divya stop nivi first..... she saw the nivi was on the stool struggling with the rop and she went to call viren..... why didnt she ask her first..... what if nivi was actually trying to commit suicide.... she would have done it by the time divya went and got viren...... i find divya's behavior abit strange...... i dont know what is going on in that house but Divya is just plain stupid or over smart......

what do you think?

Divya is just self centred. Had nivi done that to her, when she tried to slash her wrists then what wud have happened. Nivi also cud hv gathered the family and humiliated her. She simply does not think. She does not know what is happening to people around her. She doesn,t know how her tayiji died inspite of being so close to dadi and Nivi. She doesn't know Sid's sufering inspite o sharing a room with him lol. She keeps on saying how gappy she is in his face, I don't blve this woman.
She like CC is using situation to her advantage.
anyways atleast Nivren are now closerEmbarrassed,  and we got a cute hug Embarrassed thanks to Dumbo.

Nu_Adu

Go to top