Dear Karan and Kritika (30/12/10)

nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Dear Karan

Brilllliant Perfomance Today Bhai!!😊
Arrey Mujhe bhi ek Body Guard Chahiyeee!!! :(
Ek Haaauuuuwt sa Handsome sa Bodyguard, Just like Arjun!! :D
I Loved the convo between you and Kritika in the beginning!! Expressions were FAB!!
And Child Lock for Chiku was a SUPERB idea!!! HAHAHAH i LOVED IT!!😆🤣
The smile, while Arohis cuzs where there was Out of this world!! I Loveeed It!!! :)
Aaj Humare Bodyguard Shave kiya tha Kya?? Heeera jaisa Dikhta hai woh!! 😊
Awsome Body language!! Bhai i just love you so I will love anything related to you :D hahaha
:)
Lovely Episode!! :)
Muah 😳

Dear Kritika

Arohi mein Itna Dum ke Woh Chicku ko HUG karegi???😆
hahahah :)
LOVED the episode today!!! I actually LOVED Cookie and Coffee!! hahahahahah They're Tooo Cute and maybe they are going to contribute to The Union of Arjuhi!!! 😃
The Arjuhi Convo in the beginning touched my heart!! Arjun waiting patiently for Arohis confession!!...
Brillllliant Performances!! Chiku being Locked in the car was FULL ON Entertainment!!!🤣
What i liked very much was the Dj-Arohi Convo!! Brilliant Acting, Awsome expressions and wonderful dialogues!! 😊
The jealousy bit by the end of the episode was reallllly a TREAT to watch!! Actually that whole bit about Chiku being gay...Confusion and all!! And then the SHOUTING was out of this world!! I loved that part aLOT!!!
Overall Sizzling Chemistry between you and Karan, Awsome Body Language!!
Loved it! ⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet candy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
very well said,I think if karan and kritika read this they will be very encouraged =)