nilo-kmh Senior Member
nilo-kmh
nilo-kmh

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Dear Karan

Brilllliant Perfomance Today Bhai!!Smile
Arrey Mujhe bhi ek Body Guard Chahiyeee!!! :(
Ek Haaauuuuwt sa Handsome sa Bodyguard, Just like Arjun!! :D
I Loved the convo between you and Kritika in the beginning!! Expressions were FAB!!
And Child Lock for Chiku was a SUPERB idea!!! HAHAHAH i LOVED IT!!LOLROFL
The smile, while Arohis cuzs where there was Out of this world!! I Loveeed It!!! :)
Aaj Humare Bodyguard Shave kiya tha Kya?? Heeera jaisa Dikhta hai woh!! Smile
Awsome Body language!! Bhai i just love you so I will love anything related to you :D hahaha
:)
Lovely Episode!! :)
Muah Embarrassed

Dear Kritika

Arohi mein Itna Dum ke Woh Chicku ko HUG karegi???LOL
hahahah :)
LOVED the episode today!!! I actually LOVED Cookie and Coffee!! hahahahahah They're Tooo Cute and maybe they are going to contribute to The Union of Arjuhi!!! Big smile
The Arjuhi Convo in the beginning touched my heart!! Arjun waiting patiently for Arohis confession!!...
Brillllliant Performances!! Chiku being Locked in the car was FULL ON Entertainment!!!ROFL
What i liked very much was the Dj-Arohi Convo!! Brilliant Acting, Awsome expressions and wonderful dialogues!! Smile
The jealousy bit by the end of the episode was reallllly a TREAT to watch!! Actually that whole bit about Chiku being gay...Confusion and all!! And then the SHOUTING was out of this world!! I loved that part aLOT!!!
Overall Sizzling Chemistry between you and Karan, Awsome Body Language!!
Loved it! Star

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zainithegr8sweet candyrasika_DSshootingstar.xx

sweet candy Goldie
sweet candy
sweet candy

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
very well said,I think if karan and kritika read this they will be very encouraged =) 
kmh_queen Newbie
kmh_queen
kmh_queen

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index