Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Most Painful Scene, with video lnk (Page 2)

saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Every time I watch Aham consoling his mom when she is affected by something I feel that he is a compassionate person but nobody knows what he's going through as he is an introvert.. Gopi needs to stay out of his way like Koki advised her to.. The more she'll throw herself on him the more he'll be against her and push her away.. I know that Gopi loves him a lot but when you love someone you should set them free and if he is yours he will definitely come back to you.. Every individual needs his own space and Gopi needs to give Aham this space he needs and he will definitely come around with time..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged
hmmm.................... so is this thread dedicated to good son Ahem, I see my patients need to come to the dispensary as the " emfever " is showing the symptoms.I will try to cope , as I think Dr. Jake is holidaying in the aussie land n Am not sure where my nurses are, see u at the dispensary sadhli n the others too................Heart in the air again. 

-tellyaddict-

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=crms 

The relevation was a big blow to Kokila's pride.  I feel the CV's handled her character well.  Her post relevation reactions.

[/QUOTE]

Hi, i definitely agree that the CV's have the reactions of Kokila spot on. I would imagine being shamed this way and to be so shocked that she stops eating and her state of mind and everything, the CV's got that correctly, but it's just funny guys and girls (Madame Proud Parent has got hit very badly by her child). 

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WintersBloom

[QUOTE=crms 

The relevation was a big blow to Kokila's pride.  I feel the CV's handled her character well.  Her post relevation reactions.

Hi, i definitely agree that the CV's have the reactions of Kokila spot on. I would imagine being shamed this way and to be so shocked that she stops eating and her state of mind and everything, the CV's got that correctly, but it's just funny guys and girls (Madame Proud Parent has got hit very badly by her child). 

[/QUOTE]

@bold......actually its not at all funny......
its always said that "the thing for which one is most possessive for" gets the attack on it only....

saina01

saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WintersBloom

[QUOTE=crms
The relevation was a big blow to Kokila's pride.Ifeel the CV's handled her character well. Her post relevation reactions.

[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry but I don't agree with you.. I don't think that what happened to Kokila is funny at all.. I think all parents are very proud of their children and have full faith on them.. Frankly speaking I prefer to have a person like kokila in my life rather than someone like Urmila.. Kokila is loud but her best quality is her honesty.. She does not hide what she is feeling or thinking and she is not a backstabber.. It's very painful when someone breaks your trust especially when its your own child and I feel very bad for her..

-tellyaddict-

Go to top