Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Most Painful Scene, with video lnk

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Joined: 02 August 2009
Posts: 17235

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
I was watching this weeks episodes where Ketki Reveals the truth and then How Much Shattered Kokila was and How Much Pain was there in Aham's eyes....


Here is the link:
Aham consoling Kokila

I could not see Pain of same Frequency in anyone else's eyes......whether its Hetal-Chirag or Even Parag.....all were shocked and stunned no doubt but only two people were in their worst condition.....Aham and Kokila.....

When I saw the scene "Where Aham was consoling Kokila" who was badly shaken and
shattered by Kinjal's act....I was also crying, and could feel the same Pain that Both Son-Mom duo was going through......

I opened the post regarding "Character" and "How This one Revelation" change their life.....
but had to admit both
Nazim and Rupal were OUTSTANDING in that scene....
The Emotions Both Had in their Dialogues...
The Feelings both had in their Interaction..
The Volume Nazim had in his eyes.....

It was just "Mindblowing" and Hats Off to both for Portraying the Scene so well and with Perfection.....
And for Me it is the "BEST SCENE" and "Most Painful Scene" till now in SNS....



Edited by -tellyaddict- - 30 December 2010 at 10:56pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crms_Nancy_br2499smithasrksuk19

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Joined: 07 December 2010
Posts: 38869

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
My most painful scene was the Gopi Aham scene (lighting candles and decorating Aham's room with flowers), that scene had me in tears, with Aham saying because of this bandage you did all this, you are not worthy to look after (Aham applying a bandage on her) if in pain, you will leave this house after my sister's wedding, and you have dirtied my room, you have 5 minutes to clean it.

Yesterdays' episode to me, i was feeling yippee at last, everyone knows what Kinjal has been up to, everyone will know how no good she is, including Mr.Pompous (Aham), look how shocked he is, Serves Kokila right madam big mouth, put's everyone else down and look what a good job she has done with her daughter (sarcasm).Clap


So in fact I was laughing both times, when Ketki revealed in the hall and in Kokila's bedroom, as the way Kokila was going on and on about the same thing I was like what melodrama and Aham consoling his mum (i was like there he is momma's boy...lol).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crms-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Joined: 02 August 2009
Posts: 17235

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WintersBloom

My most painful scene was the Gopi Aham scene (lighting candles and decorating Aham's room with flowers), that scene had me in tears, with Aham saying because of this bandage you did all this, you are not worthy to look after (Aham applying a bandage on her) if in pain, you will leave this house after my sister's wedding, and you have dirtied my room, you have 5 minutes to clean it.

Yesterdays' episode to me, i was feeling yippee at last, everyone knows what Kinjal has been up to, everyone will know how no good she is, including Mr.Pompous (Aham), look how shocked he is, Serves Kokila right madam big mouth, put's everyone else down and look what a good job she has done with her daughter (sarcasm).Clap


So in fact I was laughing both times, when Ketki revealed in the hall and in Kokila's bedroom, as the way Kokila was going on and on about the same thing I was like what melodrama and Aham consoling his mum (i was like there he is momma's boy...lol).

nafisa...
i do agree that Aham scolding Gopi in the scene u have mentioned was also Painful scene...but that scene never had to do anything with the whole Modi Family's pride....and it hurt only Gopi.....and as we all so attached to Gopi thats y felt bad for that moment.......and once aham will fall for gopi everything will be fine between them......

but here the Attack was on "A Mother" who thinks her daughter as "world's best", On "A Brother" who considers his sis as "Most Innocent girl" , and On a Family's pride and honor.....
and its a biggest Attack than Aham's shouting at Gopi.........

I was also crying with Gopi in that scene but here I was not only crying but also "Feeling" for both A Mother and A Brother.....coz they are getting punished for nothing....w/o any mistake they got the Biggest Wound of their life.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crms

crms Senior Member
crms
crms

Joined: 08 November 2007
Posts: 570

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Yes, Sadhli.    Both Nazim and Rupal protrayed it very well.  The pain both the monther and son shared along with the dialogues made it an emotionally packed scene.   
 
The relevation was a big blow to Kokila's pride.  I feel the CV's handled her character well.  Her post relevation reactions.
 
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Joined: 02 August 2009
Posts: 17235

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crms

Yes, Sadhli.    Both Nazim and Rupal protrayed it very well.  The pain both the monther and son shared along with the dialogues made it an emotionally packed scene.   
 
The relevation was a big blow to Kokila's pride.  I feel the CV's handled her character well.  Her post relevation reactions.
 
 
 

thanx for agreeing with me kaki..
that scene was really The Most emotional Scene due to the "interaction" they both shared

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crms

sam1903 IF-Dazzler
sam1903
sam1903

Joined: 06 May 2008
Posts: 3561

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
true most painful scene... what i like most about this time... everytime Ahem want to speak something but remained spell bound... but the moment he speaks up... he's awesome...
Ahem care so much...and when he said mom i will manage all thing... i was like Ahem you are great...
he is kind of introvert in sharing his feeling but this episode.. really show shis caring attitude.. in general..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Joined: 02 August 2009
Posts: 17235

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam1903

true most painful scene... what i like most about this time... everytime Ahem want to speak something but remained spell bound... but the moment he speaks up... he's awesome...
Ahem care so much...and when he said mom i will manage all thing... i was like Ahem you are great...
he is kind of introvert in sharing his feeling but this episode.. really show shis caring attitude.. in general..


@bold......this is worth mentioning....when he said those lines and Kissed his mom's hands, his care concern love for him mom was clearly visible....
he never opens his mouth much but when he does he Outshines everyone else.....either in Angry Mode or This Concerned Mode......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam1903

sam1903 IF-Dazzler
sam1903
sam1903

Joined: 06 May 2008
Posts: 3561

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by sam1903

true most painful scene... what i like most about this time... everytime Ahem want to speak something but remained spell bound... but the moment he speaks up... he's awesome...
Ahem care so much...and when he said mom i will manage all thing... i was like Ahem you are great...
he is kind of introvert in sharing his feeling but this episode.. really show shis caring attitude.. in general..


@bold......this is worth mentioning....when he said those lines and Kissed his mom's hands, his care concern love for him mom was clearly visible....
he never opens his mouth much but when he does he Outshines everyone else.....either in Angry Mode or This Concerned Mode......

well i like his character because of these traits... these character sketch of him really made me think was he really rude with gopi....
i think Gopi herself is so innocent when she should not.. take all those blame on herself esp.. that cooker scene.. she took on herself.. leaving no room for Ahem to understand her...
i know he is a kind of rude with her.. but what can we expect from a man who is highly qualified.. sophisticated.. so introvert in sharing his feeling married to girl like Gopi...
i mean this scene give another perspective to know ahem..
Gopi  really needs to prove herself in front of him...
otherwise no normal man.. would attract towards her... if he may then it can be pure case of lust...
and what i can perceive him as a gentle man.. with heart full of love and care... but little prejudice of things... 


Edited by sam1903 - 31 December 2010 at 12:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ufffffff more romantic-scene!

2

Author: ät_skit   Replies: 12   Views: 3280

ät_skit 12 3280 21 August 2010 at 8:56pm by -tellyaddict-
watch these video Ahem is in these video

2 3

Author: AfghanLeena   Replies: 17   Views: 2710

AfghanLeena 17 2710 23 July 2010 at 2:57am by AfghanLeena

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index