Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A Wake Up Call 2 al thos who WAS/IS n luv wid GEET (Page 2)

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
by the way..is the title too dramatic and lengthy ??

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Lily great to see u post .....
loved reading you

but for me..my pov

reading at the forum i would just say scenes may seem same but circumstances are different & so is presentation of it ...

& more than these what i could like to stress on is logic..& questions left unanswered hope we get sensible end to all plots that are weaved into the show rite now

exactly nandu...u just wrote wat i feel...the scenes r actually r not repetitions...after all, more than the actions it is the cirstamstance that matters....
last time tub scene was accidental...maan entered geet's room at the wrong time and cudnt escape before things unfolded...that time geet was shy and maan was devouring her with his eyes...the beauty of that scene was that it was unexpected for them...

and this time geet is doing this tub scene purposely to invoke passion in maan so that he breaks his promise of not touching her...and this time maan is not at all behaving like the last time...he is acting all aloof because he is maintaining his promise and he is not at all pleased to see geet in this avatar because he once told geet that she doesnt need such fake things like short dresses....

there is no reason y the show shud end now....yes...even i agree that shows must end rather than dragging the story...but this show hasnt reached that stage yet....

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Keep this post upLOL

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 30 December 2010 at 1:36pm
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Oh lily I didn't know u can write so big and so beautifully. Sorry I am very poor in writing. But agree with ur each point.  Once this show was my fav show and now it's became my 2nd fav. The first place is  taken by another show. The suspense, the eagerness of the next episode has gone. But I think the show will get charm as Brij has entered. We can see some tensed and gripping moments. And above Maneet moments will also be there. From the next week the sangeet ceremony will start. So I think there is a gr8 week awaiting for us. Moreover I dont want Geet to end in any cost.
DD_Tannufan Goldie
DD_Tannufan
DD_Tannufan

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged
i myself agree with u lily...... its true that the charm and x factor is sliding away some where and entry of new characters have made a little bit drag...... but is it a reason enough to stop a serial just like that..... i mean  i watch a bit of everything in many channels and still in comparison geet is still lots more interesting than lots of other ones and i think they are trying to touch all emotions such as love , comedy ,affection , anger , hatred, revenge......... i know its not a masterpiece storyline going on ...... in the beginnig it was a story  and now the serial is moving along with us...... daily events are what i happening!!!!!!!! u cant expect miracles to happen every day...... we are not watching a supernatural story, its more related to life...... i know some are dissapoited but my humble request is that pls dont see geet as a serial of lost substance .. its okay to watch other serials and love other shows but pls dont tatoo geet boring!!!!! coze there are some who believe its good and will keep on improving.....
lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Shocked just came back from college...still checking through posts here.
looks like i made a nice mess and spoiled the mood of many with my ramblings.
i just wrote it as a general senario which i observed in many other serials and NOT in reference to today's episode.
i even mentioned that i will be back with my comments on today's episode as i dint watch it yet.
hey i luved todays episode...i never said i hated it.
and i never wanted nor want geet to end now....when did i say that geet is ending...
i was just giving an example of some serials which were ended due to various reasons..i dint say anything about geet being ended...dont know why this rumour started..if its due to some thing i wrote..then  am really sorry..it was not my intension to hurt anyone.
i dint know that my stupid post would have a negative impact..
am really sorry if i hurt anyone with my ramblings and created an atmosphere of tension n havoc n sadness. it was not intensional..Cry Cry

luv u all

lily

Edited by lily_k25 - 31 December 2010 at 4:59am
lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kash_jeran

i myself agree with u lily...... its true that the charm and x factor is sliding away some where and entry of new characters have made a little bit drag...... but is it a reason enough to stop a serial just like that..... i mean  i watch a bit of everything in many channels and still in comparison geet is still lots more interesting than lots of other ones and i think they are trying to touch all emotions such as love , comedy ,affection , anger , hatred, revenge......... i know its not a masterpiece storyline going on ...... in the beginnig it was a story  and now the serial is moving along with us...... daily events are what i happening!!!!!!!! u cant expect miracles to happen every day...... we are not watching a supernatural story, its more related to life...... i know some are dissapoited but my humble request is that pls dont see geet as a serial of lost substance .. its okay to watch other serials and love other shows but pls dont tatoo geet boring!!!!! coze there are some who believe its good and will keep on improving.....

thanks ya..Smile

hey i never said that geet should end now..i just said it as a general senario considering all serials as a  whole...
i dont want geet to end...dint know that the way i wrote would imply that geet is ending..so pls i dint say nor am saying now that geet is ending or i want it to end Smile

Go to top