India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

My guess....Manav will try to save Vaishu & Dharm

nansurya Newbie
nansurya
nansurya

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Friends...just a hunch....that Manav maybe will take the Dharm's past as his......this might create a problem between ARMAN...

Remember the episode when he offered to pay for the boy's hospital charges ....he might use this to say it is his son...and that girl Madhuri will keep quiet .....until...another drama.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riniiii

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
I dont think so...Manav is not that Mahan or stupid to take someone's son as his own...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-likeDevilTanyaz

Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
That would crack me up BIG time if it ever happens.. LOL LOL  I seriously will stop watching the show too.. LOL

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 30 December 2010 at 12:56pm

GamerGleek88Tanyaz

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
well, i hope not...end of the show for me if something like that happened...

GamerGleek88Tanyaz

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Although I do believe this show is based on faltoo error galore and silly decisions by ArMan....

Archu's answer to Manav not to share truth to a person who u love b/c one does not know how they are going to take it....WackoGirl wake up and smell some wonderful roses....LOLManav needs to share secret abt FBD to Archu....But now it does not matter  even if he shares with her she won't let that info be shared with Vaishu...PR has 2 nimrods for leads...Such a great role models for the young people Thumbs Down 

SOmeone needs to knock some reality and sense into these 2..They yet have not learned their lessons of sharing truth or confiding in each other to build trust..Marriage is about trust and faith...not keeping secrets to make someone happy...Shocked This is going to make Archu unhappy eventually as she finds out that Ullu Lallu Mannu did not share facts abt FBD and his first wife-son with her & she could not help her own sis who will be in trouble and hurt with that..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 30 December 2010 at 1:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mandy.Angel-likeDevilTanyaz

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nansurya

Friends...just a hunch....that Manav maybe will take the Dharm's past as his......this might create a problem between ARMAN...

Remember the episode when he offered to pay for the boy's hospital charges ....he might use this to say it is his son...and that girl Madhuri will keep quiet .....until...another drama.....

i dont think so

Tanyaz

Sanu4u IF-Rockerz
Sanu4u
Sanu4u

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
I hope this will not creat misunderstanding between Arman

Tanyaz

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Although I do believe this show is based on faltoo error galore and silly decisions by ArMan....

Archu's answer to Manav not to share truth to a person who u love b/c one does not know how they are going to take it....WackoGirl wake up and smell some wonderful roses....LOLManav needs to share secret abt FBD to Archu....But now it does not matter  even if he shares with her she won't let that info be shared with Vaishu...PR has 2 nimrods for leads...Such a great role models for the young people Thumbs Down 

SOmeone needs to knock some reality and sense into these 2..They yet have not learned their lessons of sharing truth or confiding in each other to build trust..Marriage is about trust and faith...not keeping secrets to make someone happy...Shocked This is going to make Archu unhappy eventually as she finds out that Ullu Lallu Mannu did not share facts abt FBD and his first wife-son with her & she could not help her own sis who will be in trouble and hurt with that..

oh hell yeah this could be a huge reason for ArMan's misunderstandings.

uff D'oh

Go to top