India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Let go of Dominating Dolly Bindra

Rarewatcher Senior Member
Rarewatcher
Rarewatcher

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Dolly has constantly creating fights and problems , whether it was before her or after her false eviction.Before it was using others personal matters, now it is by dominating .Whoever does not fall on her feet , they get targeted!
Khali obvious got fed up today of all the instigating she has been doing.I mean she has been bitching about the other contestants whenever she gets a chance.Constantly trying to start a fight!

I guess she has a plan ,to create a stage for Khali and Sameer's fight, divert all the attention and escape eviction that way.If anybody is planning and conniving in BB4, that  I believe it is dominating Dolly.Evil Smile
Bigg Boss, please let Dolly go!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Homer.ScharruKriti_Swiftykathy2010Minal81samera12PureheartsAngel xSamrenemelfnsMistyDawnsusan29ShahZurprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charruRarewatcher

Homer.S Groupbie
Homer.S
Homer.S

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
i agree 100 %

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rarewatcher

Angel x Goldie
Angel x
Angel x

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I agree.. what was tht expression dolly used? Chalti train peh maat charu or something like that.. anyway dont know why i said that never really understood her "wise" comments.. but felt like saying it anyway lol..

She is very clever by making Khali and Sam fight so Sam looks like the bad one and Dolly is saved.. but the audience can see right thro her!! if she stays then i will cry :(

however if she does leave then there wont be much entertainment left bcos with only 5 ppl its already getting boring and ppl only watch for the fights and the drama, thinking like this then Bigg Boss mite keep her in bcos TRP's are falling low :( Cry

Edited by Angel x - 30 December 2010 at 12:55pm

Rarewatcherprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

charruRarewatcherAngel xSamreneangelshyMistyDawn

Rarewatcher
Rarewatcher

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
She has really gotten on my nerves after Veena.She can create a fight with any normal circumstance!
Like today she literally wanted every one follow her allocated characters , but  when objected by Sam , she straight forward denied she did it.But what about the day before yesterday, when she fought with Sam?She had the right to reject the chracters Sam had allocated, and Sam was wrong then.Does Double standards and pretends she does not!
I really don't understand when people call her honestConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

charrusamera12Angel xprerna4rishav

Angel x Goldie
Angel x
Angel x

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by Angel x

I agree.. what was tht expression dolly used? Chalti train peh maat charu or something like that.. anyway dont know why i said that never really understood her "wise" comments.. but felt like saying it anyway lol..

She is very clever by making Khali and Sam fight so Sam looks like the bad one and Dolly is saved.. but the audience can see right thro her!! if she stays then i will cry :(

however if she does leave then there wont be much entertainment left bcos with only 5 ppl its already getting boring and ppl only watch for the fights and the drama, thinking like this then Bigg Boss mite keep her in bcos TRP's are falling low :( Cry

Naah.. Just 1 week is left.. And everyone, I mean who are BB viewers, they will anyways catch up the final week.. With or Without any DB..

I think tomo Dolly would make an exit.. Because Colors wont want to give a wrong msg to society by keeping a person like DB in the finale .. It wont do good for coming seasonsOuch.. Donno much abt the Production House, but Colors would deffo want to keep it clean in the finale weekBig smile

hmm yea good point Clap.. i dont really understand this final thing but is it 4 or 3 people who go to final? bcos tht not fair then as Ashmit was saved by Veena and not by viewers.. lol yea i kno i just swerved in a tangent.. i do that a lot nowadays LOL.. kya karo yaar? yeh Dolly naa.. Sab ko paagal kar dayti hai!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RarewatcherSamreneprerna4rishav

Rarewatcher
Rarewatcher

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by Angel x

Naah.. Just 1 week is left.. And everyone, I mean who are BB viewers, they will anyways catch up the final week.. With or Without any DB..

I think tomo Dolly would make an exit.. Because Colors wont want to give a wrong msg to society by keeping a person like DB in the finale .. It wont do good for coming seasonsOuch.. Donno much abt the Production House, but Colors would deffo want to keep it clean in the finale weekBig smile

I have my doubts, that Dolly will go tomorrow.BB4 us scripted you see..Angry

Angel xprerna4rishav

Go to top