India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KMH IS GOING 'DDLJ' WAY

nikita_786 Goldie
nikita_786
nikita_786

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
have sum1 noticed that our fevourate soap's current track is just like DILL WALE DULHANYA LE JAYENGE. Wow! This is one of my fevourate movie.
This track is similar to DDLJ where raj tries to impress simrans family just like arjun is doing.
I am really excited that arjun will attend all the 'rasams' just like raj in ddlj.
IT would b awesum if we get a song sequence in arohi's "mehandi ki rasam". And arjun will sing "mehandi laga k rakhna, dooli saja k rakhna. Lene tujhe o gori, aayenge tere sajna" just like raj in ddlj.
And at the day of marriage, arohi will run for arjun..just like simran.
I really want this to happen. KMH2 will rock then, more than ever. What say guyz

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

**Sonia**ishikaek43arshi_forever9-sia--medz-tanu111aIrikaLovesKMHshootingstar.xx

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Wow...now that you mention it, it is going the DDLJ way.....I don't think the track will end the same way in the movie but there are similarites!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisa_nr

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
wowwww
great predictionn
CutieeMe Senior Member
CutieeMe
CutieeMe

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
yeh i also want arjun to dance 
tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
I guess chiku is going to dance on sheela ki jawani.i m laughing lyk crazy even on a thought of it.
-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
yup..bit of similar situations..though i dont think Arjun will be allowed to dance...!! but nice guess :) :)
ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Yah u r right partially ... But in ddlj he only had to impress simrans parents raj had backup of the love of his life.
But here our poor Arjun has to win over the girl tooo this is a greater task..... I wish him the best.
-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged
ya the settinf is same but the situation is diff...here arjun is a bodyguard and moreover still a criminal in the eyes of ahluwalias..so he has to try hard to win the whole family along with arohi....and he wont dance ..but as tanu said cheeku mite dance on sheela ki jawani..lol..ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index