Other Star One Shows

India-Forums

Other Star One Shows
Other Star One Shows

KSG's new show..SBS..glimse of co-star (Page 3)

_Afrin_ Goldie
_Afrin_
_Afrin_

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
honestly I didnt like her...................but we should give her a chance..............and its actually too early to judge her.............
but whats with some people.......always bring SA in every topic..............I think its for Ksg's new show............Wacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xiahtic-5

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Can you guys stop bringing KaJen/KaSh/SA/JW into this topic?

I know we're all fans of our own favourite jodi, but KSG is an actor, and he won't always work with the same actresses, no matter how much we want him to.

We're lucky we got to see KaJen three times - in KZK, ZND and then DMG. And we're lucky that that SA came back to DMG and we got KaSh as AR and then ArSh.

That doesn't mean KSG is only limited to those two actresses as his co-stars. So just leave it. I'm sure his jodi with Shraddha Arya will be amazing.

In the future, agar kismat mein likha hai, I'm sure we'll get KaJen/KaSh again. Kaaaaays.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shonaa-Altairadua_44evermanjha-Euphoria-DulceTentacion.-Divz-anitamalik_Oishi_blessing-beauty

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
^^ you say it girllllllll!Cool

karya look cute :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manjha-Divz-

dua_44ever IF-Rockerz
dua_44ever
dua_44ever

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
People .. KSG is not anyone's property and nor any other actress is KSG's property LOL Yeah we all have our respective favs and would want to see them again on-screen but that doesn't mean KSG can't work with anyone else ... It's like saying SRK should only work with Kajol and no one else.. LOL 

Lets wait and watch how the new grl Shraddha Arya pairs opposite him and how her acting skills are b4 passing judgments. Thank You! LOL

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
LOL
okay. hmmmmmmmm. she seems pretty okay. good looks. not sure about her acting but hoping its gonna be good. but its going to be really hard for me unless she is absolutely amazing to accept her with KSG. like i do not want to be mean and want to give her a chance but Shilpa, Jenny and Sukirti were just so amazing that they have captured my heart and are so close and im so emotionally attached to all 3 KaSh KaSu and KaJen. i fell really really really sad because i cannot imagine seeing no AR and all of them working differently. but other than that i wish my baby (KSG) all the best and i really want him to be onscreeen soon cus my tv missses him </3 and so do i (; and wishing Shraddha the best too (:

-Euphoria- IF-Sizzlerz
-Euphoria-
-Euphoria-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=dua_44ever]People .. KSG is not anyone's property and nor any other actress is KSG's property LOL Yeah we all have our respective favs and would want to see them again on-screen but that doesn't mean KSG can't work with anyone else ... It's like saying SRK should only work with Kajol and no one else.. LOL 

Lets wait and watch how the new grl Shraddha Arya pairs opposite him and how her acting skills are b4 passing judgments. Thank You! LOL

[/QUOTE

i agree
Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
I wont say anythign till i see Shradha chemistry and acting although i m happy KSG is coming back he will rock

I agree with people here why bring Shilpa into this she wasn't mentioned in the SBS so juz quit it and stop bringing Shilpainto everything

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shonaa-aftermath..

ambryn Goldie
ambryn
ambryn

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing....

Go to top