What's DIVORCED Rekha's position in da Loha House?

Neela10 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What is divorced Rekha's position in the Loha House?

Ranvijay and Rekha are now divorced.  So what is Rekha doing in her ex-husband's house?😕😕

And most important of all, what is her position in the Loha  house now?😕😕

The only relationship she now has is with her sister (whom she apparently  hates, seemingly with all her heart!)

Shouldn't she move out of the Loha  house, and perhaps go back to her village?😕😕

In this episode, she very spitefully told Madhur that Loha had allowed him to stay in the house, that he is just a guest in the house, therefore, he has no right to come in between her sister and her (or something to that effect.)

This is after Rekha meanly told Laali (after her return from the hospital) that she (Rekha) is going to make Laali's life a misery from now onwards.  And when Madhur spoke up on Laali's behalf, she told him off, about him being just a guest in the Loha house.

Isn't her position in the house the same as Madhur's now, just as a guest?😕😕

Can the CV's please explain?  I am getting a headache.😕😡😲

Confused😡😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

excelsa7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neela10

Ranvijay and Rekha are now divorced.  So what is Rekha doing in her ex-husband's house?😕😕

The only relationship she now has is with her sister (whom she apparently  hates, seemingly with all her heart!)

Shouldn't she move out of the Loha  house, and perhaps go back to her village?😕😕

In this episode, she very spitefully told Madhur that Loha had allowed him to stay in the house, that he is just a guest in the house, therefore, he has no right to come in between her sister and her (or something to that effect.)

This is after Rekha meanly told Laali (after her return from the hospital) that she (Rekha) is going to make Laali's life a misery from now onwards.  And when Madhur spoke up on Laali's behalf, she told him off, about him being just a guest in the Loha house.

Can the CV's please explain?  I am getting a headache.😕😡😲

Confused😡😲

You're absouletely right! Rekha has no rights to be in that house .... someone should remind her of this...!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Madhur or Shekhar should have reminded her that she has no rights in that house. I am tired of Laali making excuses for Rekha, there is no excuse for her actions. Rekha has shown her true colors, I don't blame RV, Loha and Suman for what Rekha is doing. Rekha has apparently had these thoughts for years now and has shown what a selfish person she is, all she cares about is me, me, me. I hope Madhur finds love elsewhere, maybe Siddy's sis.
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Can the CV's please explain?  I am getting a headache.

Rekha should take a hike into the deep woods and never come out.😆😆😆😆
skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rekha should take a long jump off a short pier. Really, she has gone to Loserville and she is not coming back! 😆 And I don't think she will be writing us anytime soon. 🤣

Someone please tell me what sibling in his or her right mind would do to their own siblings what Rekha has done to Lali? When I was younger, my brothers said/did things to bug me too. But not like this. Otherwise, if they did, they would have long since been dead meat and maybe I would most possibly be in the slammer for killing them! 😈 ðŸ¤£
Edited by skanthan - 13 years ago
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thats True...But I m confused..Hv you seen clearly..For a sec I could make out she had Sindoor actully..May I could be Wrong..
And This Rekha...Now Dont ask me..God shes such witch....How some one can become soo Cruel with her Sis and With Madhur..(It shocked me the much)

Shes being witch with only two person Who are actully repsonsible he being alive Still..other Wise Loha's Gunda or RV could Kill her..
Neela10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

thats True...But I m confused..Hv you seen clearly..For a sec I could make out she had Sindoor actully..May I could be Wrong..

And This Rekha...Now Dont ask me..God shes such witch....How some one can become soo Cruel with her Sis and With Madhur..(It shocked me the much)

Shes being witch with only two person Who are actully repsonsible he being alive Still..other Wise Loha's Gunda or RV could Kill her..

You are right!  She did have sindoor on.  Whose sindoor is she wearing now that she is divorced?  And seriously, what the hell is she doing in the Loha House.  It is no longer her sasuraal now.  God, it seems to be the same story as that of Madhur's, who is living in the Loha House for no apparent reason. And nor is wife Suman insisting for Madhur to go back to his mother's house.

I think the CVs have gone mental!!!
😡😡
😡Edited by Neela10 - 13 years ago
telenovelle thumbnail
Let's put it this way...If Rekha wants to  stay in the haveli make her pay rent.
Who are these people coming in and out without even paying money?😆😆😆😆😆
If Madhur is a guest he should also pay up some rent.

These people are a bunch of freeloaders.....Suman included...

Make them all get a job and pay rent. Send them out to the fields to earn their keep...lazy bumbs....😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 What do you say????

Loha should kick out the freeloaders....😆😆😆😆
Neela10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

Let's put it this way...If Rekha wants to  stay in the haveli make her pay rent.

Who are these people coming in and out without even paying money?😆
If Madhur is a guest he should also pay up some rent.

These people are a bunch of freeloaders.....Suman included...

Make them all get a job and pay rent. Send them out to the fields to earn their keep...lazy bumbs....😆 What do you say????

Loha should kick out the freeloaders....😆

They are all lazy bums including Ranvijay and Shekhar.  😃😆😛😉

But Shekhar has an excuse:  "I am mental. How do you expect me to work? All I can be doing is standing behind Laali, and nodding to everything that she says.  If she tells me to talk, I will talk.  If she tells me to shut up, I will shut up.  You see, I am joru ka gulaam rated at No. 9! Laali is my spokesperon."
🤣 😆😆🤣

Loha should have kicked them all out long time ago.
😡😡
😡
telenovelle thumbnail

They are all lazy bums including Ranvijay and Shekhar.  😃😆😛😉

But Shekhar has an excuse:  "I am mental. How do you expect me to work? All I can be doing is standing behind Laali, and nodding to everything that she says.  If she tells me to talk, I will talk.  If she tells me to shut up, I will shut up.  You see, I am joru ka gulaam rated at No. 9! Laali is my spokesperon."
🤣 😆😆🤣

Loha should have kicked them all out long time ago.
😡😡
😡

He should have come up with a lease and made them sign it with his gun to their head.
That would make them listen, but then they know Loha never fires the gun so they won't be afraid. He always fires upwards to the sky..... 😆😆😆😆😆