Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

What's DIVORCED Rekha's position in da Loha House?

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
What is divorced Rekha's position in the Loha House?

Ranvijay and Rekha are now divorced.  So what is Rekha doing in her ex-husband's house?ConfusedConfused

And most important of all, what is her position in the Loha  house now?ConfusedConfused

The only relationship she now has is with her sister (whom she apparently  hates, seemingly with all her heart!)

Shouldn't she move out of the Loha  house, and perhaps go back to her village?ConfusedConfused

In this episode, she very spitefully told Madhur that Loha had allowed him to stay in the house, that he is just a guest in the house, therefore, he has no right to come in between her sister and her (or something to that effect.)

This is after Rekha meanly told Laali (after her return from the hospital) that she (Rekha) is going to make Laali's life a misery from now onwards.  And when Madhur spoke up on Laali's behalf, she told him off, about him being just a guest in the Loha house.

Isn't her position in the house the same as Madhur's now, just as a guest?ConfusedConfused

Can the CV's please explain?  I am getting a headache.ConfusedAngryShockedOuch

ConfusedAngryShockedOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GamerGleek88

excelsa7 Groupbie
excelsa7
excelsa7

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

Ranvijay and Rekha are now divorced.  So what is Rekha doing in her ex-husband's house?ConfusedConfused

And most important of all, what is her position in the Loha  house now?ConfusedConfused

The only relationship she now has is with her sister (whom she apparently  hates, seemingly with all her heart!)

Shouldn't she move out of the Loha  house, and perhaps go back to her village?ConfusedConfused

In this episode, she very spitefully told Madhur that Loha had allowed him to stay in the house, that he is just a guest in the house, therefore, he has no right to come in between her sister and her (or something to that effect.)

This is after Rekha meanly told Laali (after her return from the hospital) that she (Rekha) is going to make Laali's life a misery from now onwards.  And when Madhur spoke up on Laali's behalf, she told him off, about him being just a guest in the Loha house.

Isn't her position in the house the same as Madhur's now, just as a guest?ConfusedConfused

Can the CV's please explain?  I am getting a headache.ConfusedAngryShockedOuch

ConfusedAngryShockedOuch

You're absouletely right! Rekha has no rights to be in that house .... someone should remind her of this...!

GamerGleek88

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Madhur or Shekhar should have reminded her that she has no rights in that house. I am tired of Laali making excuses for Rekha, there is no excuse for her actions. Rekha has shown her true colors, I don't blame RV, Loha and Suman for what Rekha is doing. Rekha has apparently had these thoughts for years now and has shown what a selfish person she is, all she cares about is me, me, me. I hope Madhur finds love elsewhere, maybe Siddy's sis.

GamerGleek88

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

Can the CV's please explain?  I am getting a headache.Ouch

Ouch

Rekha should take a hike into the deep woods and never come out.LOLLOLLOLLOL

GamerGleek88

skanthan Goldie
skanthan
skanthan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Rekha should take a long jump off a short pier. Really, she has gone to Loserville and she is not coming back! LOL And I don't think she will be writing us anytime soon. ROFL

Someone please tell me what sibling in his or her right mind would do to their own siblings what Rekha has done to Lali? When I was younger, my brothers said/did things to bug me too. But not like this. Otherwise, if they did, they would have long since been dead meat and maybe I would most possibly be in the slammer for killing them! Evil Smile ROFL

Edited by skanthan - 30 December 2010 at 7:33pm

GamerGleek88

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
thats True...But I m confused..Hv you seen clearly..For a sec I could make out she had Sindoor actully..May I could be Wrong..
And This Rekha...Now Dont ask me..God shes such witch....How some one can become soo Cruel with her Sis and With Madhur..(It shocked me the much)

Shes being witch with only two person Who are actully repsonsible he being alive Still..other Wise Loha's Gunda or RV could Kill her..
Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

thats True...But I m confused..Hv you seen clearly..For a sec I could make out she had Sindoor actully..May I could be Wrong..
And This Rekha...Now Dont ask me..God shes such witch....How some one can become soo Cruel with her Sis and With Madhur..(It shocked me the much)

Shes being witch with only two person Who are actully repsonsible he being alive Still..other Wise Loha's Gunda or RV could Kill her..

You are right!  She did have sindoor on.  Whose sindoor is she wearing now that she is divorced?  And seriously, what the hell is she doing in the Loha House.  It is no longer her sasuraal now.  God, it seems to be the same story as that of Madhur's, who is living in the Loha House for no apparent reason. And nor is wife Suman insisting for Madhur to go back to his mother's house.

I think the CVs have gone mental!!!
AngryAngry
Angry

Edited by Neela10 - 31 December 2010 at 2:56pm

telenovelle

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Let's put it this way...If Rekha wants to  stay in the haveli make her pay rent.
Who are these people coming in and out without even paying money?LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
If Madhur is a guest he should also pay up some rent.

These people are a bunch of freeloaders.....Suman included...

Make them all get a job and pay rent. Send them out to the fields to earn their keep...lazy bumbs....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL What do you say????

Loha should kick out the freeloaders....LOLLOLLOLLOL

Neela10

Go to top