truthful,sincere sameer (Page 2)

akramabs Goldie
akramabs
akramabs

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by Angel x

Truthful - He goes says sorry to Khali for something he didnt feel.. In fact he lied that he realized his mistake..

Sincere - If he were, he wont have taken punga with Khali Disapprove

I am glad that he and Khali are done with their fights and tomo Dolly is leaving Party

Is Dolly really leaving tomoro? Or is that just a shimmer of hope that you have?? Btw also i thot that Salman was in Dubai till new year so how is he supposed to shoot for Bigg Boss?..

Sorry lol i targeted you for all my questions but only bcos you said Dolly is leaving.. i got my hopes up bcos i'd rather she leave than Sameer.. and by the way he is acting i thot he would be leaving...

No no.. I think Dolly is leaving for sure.. Because tonight even the Great Khali spoke up against her.. Clap And everyone recognizes her true face now..

Voting ki baat karo then Dolly should deffo leave..
And even if it's scripted, why would they show Dolly in such bad light..Ouch I am PUKKA 200% sure she is leaving Party

Ooooh!! You made my night!!! ab neend ache se ayeghi :) but aghar Dolly nahi gahi to..... :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

Angel x Goldie
Angel x
Angel x

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Angel x

Truthful - He goes says sorry to Khali for something he didnt feel.. In fact he lied that he realized his mistake..

Sincere - If he were, he wont have taken punga with Khali Disapprove

I am glad that he and Khali are done with their fights and tomo Dolly is leaving Party

Is Dolly really leaving tomoro? Or is that just a shimmer of hope that you have?? Btw also i thot that Salman was in Dubai till new year so how is he supposed to shoot for Bigg Boss?..

Sorry lol i targeted you for all my questions but only bcos you said Dolly is leaving.. i got my hopes up bcos i'd rather she leave than Sameer.. and by the way he is acting i thot he would be leaving...

No no.. I think Dolly is leaving for sure.. Because tonight even the Great Khali spoke up against her.. ClapClapClapClap And everyone recognizes her true face now..

Voting ki baat karo then Dolly should deffo leave..
And even if it's scripted, why would they show Dolly in such bad light..Ouch I am PUKKA 200% sure she is leavingParty

Such intelligent words.. yet how innocent!.. I want to believe your theory soo badly but i think bcos BB4 is scripted then then will remove Sameer.. as i have noticed that who ever drags most attention to themselves then that person is eliminatedOuch... I will hold on to your theory until 2moro.. unfortunately i dont live in india so cannot vote!!.. So plz vote for me!! lol LOL thanks for the hope..

and if Dolly does leave then we will have a party!! PartyPartyPartyParty

Edited by Angel x - 30 December 2010 at 12:46pm

prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Angel x

khisku Groupbie
khisku
khisku

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
yeahhh Samy is a very nice and honest human being!... He is the best in the house :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kellysChits1

kkumgul Senior Member
kkumgul
kkumgul

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lathika4u

Ashmit is more sensible and much better person than him

The best joke of the decade. U r comparing a gentleman with rehab stuff. Ashmit is supposed to be in rehab

kellys

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkumgul

Originally posted by lathika4u

Ashmit is more sensible and much better person than him

The best joke of the decade. U r comparing a gentleman with rehab stuff. Ashmit is supposed to be in rehab
very true,sam is a gentleman..seems to be the only educated guy in that toli

kellys

Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
sameer is the best man , he shud win
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

he has always been straight forward.. whether ppl like it or not.. and im glad that he pointed it out to shweta tht she was being diplo..

Go to top