Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Angel x

Such intelligent words.. yet how innocent!.. I want to believe your theory soo badly but i think bcos BB4 is scripted then then will remove Sameer.. as i have noticed that who ever drags most attention to themselves then that person is eliminated... I will hold on to your theory until 2moro.. unfortunately i dont live in india so cannot vote!!.. So plz vote for me!! lol 😆 thanks for the hope..

@ Angel and Akram😆 - I really really think Dollawa is leaving.. Because her footage was really bad.. 😳 Der se hi sahi, log pehchaana toh 😃..

And dont worry, if not Dolly, Shweta should leave 😆 She can at least enjoy the New Year with her family 😍
khisku thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeahhh Samy is a very nice and honest human being!... He is the best in the house :)
kkumgul thumbnail
Originally posted by: lathika4u

Ashmit is more sensible and much better person than him

The best joke of the decade. U r comparing a gentleman with rehab stuff. Ashmit is supposed to be in rehab
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kkumgul

The best joke of the decade. U r comparing a gentleman with rehab stuff. Ashmit is supposed to be in rehab

very true,sam is a gentleman..seems to be the only educated guy in that toli
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
sameer is the best man , he shud win
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

he has always been straight forward.. whether ppl like it or not.. and im glad that he pointed it out to shweta tht she was being diplo..

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Chits1

very true,sam is a gentleman..seems to be the only educated guy in that toli

his childish behaviour does not  suite for an educated person..
Ashmit on the other hand shown as handling shweta's irritation over the scene creations.. and that is what is the right attitude.. and he scores much more that way than emotional fool sam who makes sulky faces when he is been ignored😆.. another aspect to consider is all those females inmates treat ashmit as their friend.. last one we saw was shweta calling him a perfect man.. those who inside the house knows a person personally than what is been shown on edited AV's.. shweta even was hesitating to taking sam's name, she would have definitely avoided it if the question was not forced upon her..😆
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kkumgul

may be but it does not mean that he is a bad person and not a gentleman.. quality of a person is reflected on the friends he creates.. and ashmit made many friends in the house.. where as sam made only one but not very sure about it.. since shweta hesitated taking his name as a perfect man, as she knows he is not..😆 where as she went and told ashmit that he is a perfect man, that is quality..
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why This Shweta Fans Come In Every Sam Topic & Bash him Aree He is a Gud Human Being Like i always Say Saccha Insaan U guys Can't Bear Him Coz u all are da Fan of The Great Jhooti Tiwari🤢All this Pravachan doesnot suit u guys its a sam appreciation thread and shweta fans are knwingly instigating Sam fans Disgusting
I wud suggest u all to utilise ur time somewhere else there are many sam fans here who can handle this topic 😳abhi bhago yahan se bye bye🥱
Edited by DisneyDudette - 13 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with you TOTALLY..He is brutally honest..and speaks his heart & mind out..and that is why he gets into trouble..and puts bad taste in some peoples mind..He is very very sincere too...I have seen him..he has never buttered anyone..Good Luck Sam..YOU are the only one who DESERVES TO WIN..