Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dec30WU:MSK 4ced geet 2 name him Mujhe Seduce Karo

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Happy New Year to allHug

Adi and Pinky at KM with files and blue prints.( this pair is so cute to watch than NE_Arjun)  Mujhe Seduce Karo aka MSK comes and tells adi to attend Hyderabad client, orders pinky to go with him to take the notes.  Pinky stammers, he tells her in bossy tone do what I say, meet me exactly in 15 minutes ( lo ji transfer emotions.D'oh  Geet exposed you now is main pinky ki kya galtiAngry).  He leaves, geet comes. Pinky cribs to geet about how she never taken dictation, adi consoles, but pinky is worried in case she makes mistake she may loose her job ( na pinky jab geet ka saiya tera boss, no need to worry about jobTongue)  Geet asks her to go and takes file from her.

Geet goes  to wait out side, ( guess thinking how to make him touch herLOL) MSK comes wants to know where pinky is?? Geet questions him in return that why are you dragging pinky between us, she never had taken notes, let me do my job ( in her heart you do your job of angry vishwamitraLOL) He still in angry boss tone tells her you need to understand one thing clearly, that I laugh with you, am MAAN for you but MSK for the staff and rest, so every one has to do what boss  has asked one to do and you do not bring personal equation in the work.

( haila???Shocked Why is he so angry???Confused Does he testing her himmat Ouchor he wants her to do mock SR ao she would be comfortable during real SR in order to  make a move)ROFL.

Geet replies that there were only family members when it has all started, he goes whatever give me file, she says take it, he does not want to touch her,so says keep it at table, she asks why, he says becoz I said so I am the boss. Angry Geet is shocked, but turns to him and says take it Maan Sir. CoolClapClap( BINGO.Thumbs Up Let's see if he kisses her nope, nahi karega I know DARPOK haiROFL) Maneet remember tailor FB.Star He starts advancing towards herEmbarrassed, she bumps to piller, he slowly takes file with out touching herDead ( kya nautanki kar raha hai yaar.OuchSilly If you so want her to make a move ROFLand just want to have her permission say it or ask for izzazat to jataao your adhikaar like you did for putting bindi,ROFL why reverse psychologyShocked).

After taking file he shows it to her like saying I won.  Geet is startledClap ( I felt Cv closed dupatta loop here, when he challenged her say ILU and take the dupatta CoolApprove)

Maneet are in the car. Geet thinks let's see how long he does not change the gear, and keeps her hand in a way so while changing gear his hand would touch hers ( kya natak hai, D'ohKISS tak pahuchke NO TOUCHING pe atak gayeSilly)  His self thot I know what are you doing. He manages to change the gear, geet is disappointed. She comes up with new excuse that she is hungry. MSK does not understand her googly if she is hungry in real or doing drama???ConfusedHe tells her to eat chocolate, she wonders where does chocolate come from, he asks her to eat, She eats it in messy way.Clap He notices.Thumbs Up  The car stops at red light where Brij is in another car too, but they miss each otherThumbs Down ( yeh toh hona hi tha, so clichd,Ouch let's see what explanation CV give about how did brij has found out geet's where aboutConfused)   Maneet have arrived at Noida, geet thinks what will he do now?? He has to open seat belt, as she shows her messy hands, MSK ne toh aaj kasam kha rakhi hai MUJHE SEDUCE KARO Main Satvik Khuraana, so he pretends as if going to open seat belt but gives her tissue wipes in stead. Geet is dejected.  ROFL

Back in the KC  NE-arjun tasting food Arjun dislikes what NE likes and vice versa.Angry  ( well MSK has-had no sister period) Arjun tells her if she keep interfering like this  then he can not work. NE disagree. They argue moreDead. He threatens her to leave the project. She gives up and warns him she won't pay a penny if wedding gets messed up ( yaar arjun do me favor, throw her in atlanticAngry) Arjun agrees. He likes butter chicken and wants to meet chef.  We see our BRIJ Veer ji as chefClapClap. Arjun tells him to have same taste but questions him where is the regular chef??? He has never seen him (brij) before. Brij replies chef is ill so resting but we were shown brij has killed chef CryCry( I will wait for cv ki justification how brij knows about KC etc, who bailed him out??)

Geet is back at home blabbering what to do. She bums to NE, they both start talking about guy  ke ego attitude etc. Geet wonders what has happened to her???  NE talking about arjun, and geet about MK.  Geet says we should do something, let me cook dish for him, NE blurts out about food tasting at KC, geet asks about whom she is talking.  NE back in her sense, PHEW asks geet if she talking about MK. She asks did they fight again.  Geet frustratingly tells her do not know how to manaofy him awwwww.   NE suggests her let's watch romantic movie we will get tips.  NE says dating techniques airing ( well I though I saw glimpse of Mile jab hum tumLOL)

Geet in red dress to decorate bath tub.  Her self talk I am following NE's idea but feeling weird.  She starts following what her seducing protocol LOLWinksays aka what notes she has taken from show.   Like wise:
 wear red dress,  spread rose petals in bath room and tub, splash water on hair and face.  She is doing all when angry handsome vishwamitra  ( MSK) back to his room.   She reads last line now sit quite and wait.  MSK in his room wonders about noise, he goes in the bath room to find geet sitting there. She gets uncomfy asks him you are back.LOLClap  He replies yes but what are you doing here in my bath room ( hey babaji. yeh toh visvamitra nahi unka father hai,D'oh duffer Sillykahi ka ladki trying to prove meaning of MSK: Mujhe seduce karo and you are asking stupid question to herAngryAngryAngry time to act Maan Sir
ROFL)  Geet replies out house bath room leaking so I thought I will bathe in yours. he in soft voice not sexyLOL asks her do you take bath every day with candles and rose petals??LOL She nervously responds NOClap ( geet himmat rakh ladki, tujhe hi kuch karma hoga, he is not going to move beyond staring)ROFL and immediately says yes,  MSK give admiring questionable look and geet in her head thinks what answer lady has given in the show??? D'ohSillyRemembers that gal wipes her face with towel and said of course ( OMG it's  not sexy but funny.Wink  The way geet tries to be sexy innocently.LOL  DD done excellent performanceClapStarThumbs Up).  Geet does same. He still with no expression face asks of course and when does you start talking in English, and you have come to take shower in my bath room  with out telling me, she says yes he goes al rite then go ahead take it. Cool Geet is shocked now, coz according to movie he suppose to come close to her take the towel but he is just standing there .LOL  ( alrite I can see now tomorrow it will be MK's turn to woo geetClap).

MSK asks her are you going to take shower or not. Geet says yes and goes in bath tub, but stops and flashes water on her hair. MSK advances to bath tub, says go head what are you waiting for and satns there with folded hand. ( yeh sahi hai both testing ek doosre ki himaat and both are cowardROFL)  now geet does not know what to do. ( lagta hai she has not expected this.   Poor gal wants only to break his no touch kasam.  This tells me MSK majha hua khiladi, when it comes to galsROFL).  Geet is at fix,Embarrassed but still gathers some courage and says yeah what am waiting for, goes in bath tub, and finally blurts out until you go out how will I take bath,D'ohBlushing go out and while saying this trips in the tub. MSK screams her name and goes near tub.  ( hahah geet ke hair ko bhi dhakka laga and MSK gives up his visvamitra avatarROFL) 

She is all wet, tries to remove water and rose petals. He sits and tempted to remove hair strand and petals, lifts his hand and maneet advertizing for geet airing on  Saturday too.D'oh Well I guess tomorrow also he will stop and not break his kasam.   Later on geet will blabber about show in frustration and we get to see stripping pre cap

Precap: MSK intimidating geet by pretending he is going to do some thing.  CV tricking viewers on new year eve. Angry

MSK tells geet now he will tell her what happens next in the show.( bande ko sab maloom haiAngry) He starts unbuttoning his waste coat, loosen his tie, geet sits on his bed in shock ( kuch nahi hoga.Sleepy  Geet will leave from there in huffLOL)

Daadi tells arjun to keep brij now turns ranbir cook at home.Shocked  Geet walk past and brij sees her in anger.  ( let's see when geet notices Brij.   I am fine with brij seeing geet and geet missing him, but No matter what, whenever geet  or MK sees brij  both of them should recognize himApprove.  In fact I would love MSK saying geet ka lathaith bhai yahaaThumbs UpCool)

sorry for typo

arpita

Edited by md410 - 30 December 2010 at 12:21pm

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subakr_jhlstka28aartiskasmi123premprem1preeti..dent4uPaingelsvesumkripsysingh008pisces16sakura123cynthia32Hema_MshmuupiePutijaChalhovbahaneabina03sreereddyMs-Min-Hotazeen_29kamnaNi_singhMaanKiDeviNikki_Csihudaddysgirl786Nirjhor105ixray_Monu_dlipPrettychoco90sparikhARMaanEetAnu-AnanyaKissTheSkyevasumishalini01AngadzgirlRoarksurveen_kapoorsamicutemechantefilleMallika113SuhaniSoniaswan2049erFanshali*Dakoo_Minzy*jnawaz-Kash-maanseers12345mysteriousmilliRajinilicious

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks arpi... Awesome comments...........................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

md410

lailapnj Senior Member
lailapnj
lailapnj

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks dear

I havent watched Geet since the beginning but when I started have watched almost all the episodes online, However in your signature at the bottom of the post there are couple of clippings however i cant recall them if you could please tell me when they were aired(the one in which Maan is on one side of the glass window n Geet on the other  n him imaginning her placing her hand on his  and the other one Geet in white n Maan hold a file near his face and geet trips and as usual he holds her)

Please if anyone knows n can help would love to know when they were aired n watch them
49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
thanks Arpita, Munda won't do a thing, he needs to read some books for dummies i swear!
shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
thanks alot for the update. really funny episode with geet. this gal nah,so crazy. and MSK can read her like a book, he understands her every move and responds accordingly, love that about him. Happy ew Year to everyone.

Edited by shalini01 - 30 December 2010 at 2:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

md410

Ms-Min-Ho Goldie
Ms-Min-Ho
Ms-Min-Ho

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
thanks

Edited by sana-maneet - 30 December 2010 at 3:13pm
evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi