India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Abhay leave Pihu (Page 2)

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
I have to agree Rudra needs a reality check and what better then Pihu he will only learn what Gauri is for him once he has lost her and gained someone exactly like him someone just as oblivious to the true meaning of love as he is ! Neither Rudra or Pihu understand what they have at the moment it would be so interesting to see them learn the hard way and for once them to run after their respective partners !!

Edited by Binny1247 - 30 December 2010 at 2:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10OrientalDancerDarine1980

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

I have to agree Rudra needs a reality check and what better then Pihu he will only learn what Gauri is for him once he has lost her and gained someone exactly like him both oblivious to the true meaning of love ! Neither Rudra or Pihu understand what they have at the moment it would be so interesting to see them learn the hard way and for once them to run after their respective partners !!

exactly, its seems that Abhay and Gauri are always picking up the pieces and working hard where as it would be great to see a role reversal!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

I have to agree Rudra needs a reality check and what better then Pihu he will only learn what Gauri is for him once he has lost her and gained someone exactly like him both oblivious to the true meaning of love ! Neither Rudra or Pihu understand what they have at the moment it would be so interesting to see them learn the hard way and for once them to run after their respective partners !!

exactly, its seems that Abhay and Gauri are always picking up the pieces and working hard where as it would be great to see a role reversal!!!
personally that is what is bothering me R and P take advantage of them, they feel they can say, do anything because as always their partners will take care of it it's time they began doing some of the work in their relationships !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerDarine1980

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Exactly all they do is make mistakes and Gauri and Abhay run to clean up after them!!!
they make it so easy to be abused and they still go back for more. Today i felt sooo bad for Abhay and his dad!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...OrientalDancer

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

personally that is what is bothering me R and P take advantage of them, they feel they can say, do anything because as always their partners will take care of it it's time they began doing some of the work in their relationships !

DAMN TRUE!!! Wish to see it!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz...Binny...OrientalDancer

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

I mean seriously does anyone else feel that Abhay and Gauri both ended up with the wrong life partner?

Abhay and Gauri are perfect for each other and Pihu and Rudr deserve each other!!!

now if abhay were to leave Pihu and Pihu went to Rudr, Gauri being the mahan aatma that she is would leave them be.

Do u think Then Rudr would finally appreciate Gauri and realise how self involved his perfect Pihu is?
it would be great seeing him leave Pihu and Woo an uninterested Gauri!!!

or am i just dreaming a little too much?

what would happen to abhay and pihu then?
we could get Ketki to leave ratnesh and run of with abhay and RR could finally get a Pihu for Ratnesh, the 3 of them would deserve each other!!!

what say u guys? any ideas?

xXx Bee

u r right
avggomez Senior Member
avggomez
avggomez

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
talk about it... i luv RAGA but this is annoying now....

Pihu n R shud betogether and suffer all life as they both are just selfish.. where as Abhay n G will make a happy family...

Pihu is just selfish... only thinks about her... hw rude of her not to prepare dinner for her in-laws...
zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
that would def spice up this show for the better! I wish r would get to see the real pihu and maybe then realize and value gauri... But by then it would be too late to get her back... Idk, i wish they would do somthing different and unexpected like they used to do on this show!

Go to top