India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Cv's take some good, sensible new year resolutions

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
  CV's this is a humble request to you. For the last couple of months you have introduced some ridiculuous tracks and unnecessary characters and twisted the existing characters to such an extend it is really unbelievable that u can do it in small time like this and u lost the originality and cuteness of the drama which it used to have. You have really murdered the show in the name of the request of the fans. Now for the year 2011 please think positive and make this drama the same which it used to be. Give it more time and more sensible dialogues and action. Make the lead act and tell dialogue for what they stand. don;t bend them to such a extent that they lose their charm and morality.
     Now from new year give a new beginning. Let me start with our lead Pratigya. You tell her she is a strong character until now i have not felt that. If u want her to be strong give her more strong dialogue and do her action not just talking. she should have answer for most o f the things. until now if somebody asks something after her bashan she has no answer that is not a strong lady. let her show her education skill let her plan things and work out. let her think and act. nothing of this kind u r showing. Educated people think wise do that for her please it is a high time. She told krishna to look for a job this is how to help somebody who is not educated. where is she helping him? give him some ideas. he is doing it for her. then she has to help him and when r u planning to teach him. make her educational street smart. don;t change her so much in one day.
   Now krishna atleast show consistency in his character one day he is something other day he is something else. we all like krishna a lot. don;t kill his manhood and his self respect.
   Now the saxena family give them some backbone. nomiddle class is like that. they don;t have money to pay the electric bill come on yar one is a professor and other is working in bank. even they took loan . they will have some money to pay bill. atleast make 2 members of that family strong. no more crying. OMG that is too much that too nainaji. tell her to act. Why so much pendulum thing for Komal she has to grow up and understand adarsh and family why r u ignoring her. she is character which has high potentional. whyr u doing this? make her adjust with them in her own style atleast make one in saxena family to understand her. she is clean like krishna.
      Please in 2011 make kesar talk. wht is the use of this character? why have to put her there? it is high time fr her to talk. GD also need to talk some time. please cv NO MORE BLOPPERS. see the epidose before u telecast.
     Now guys u also add on and say yr opinion. we want our show back. please comment.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

imdudeheadMili27suk4Lilac_N_Maple

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Hello Laks,

Nice post !

Cvs! You started the serial promising to show a woman who would go to any limits to fight for her rights. You promised to show women empowerment. Your serial has great potential if you are willing to work with it.

Prats is a today's so called progressive woman in your words. All you have turned her into is a woman with no weapons to work with. Her weapons should have been her self respect and strenght. Why did she not call the cops and file the Bigamy case against KN nad YKW ? An idealist person is strong with his or hers beleives. An idealist person does not become partial because her own sister was actively involved in the crime. Please do not degrade the character of the protagonist. Why does an educated woman like her takes in the taunts from SS ,SDS and  lately her own sister ? Where has her voice gone ? Why an educated woman like Prats has to wash the evil Amma's feet ? How pathetic.

In the 21st century I am appalled by the fact you are showing family and societal norms of the medieval period. Why are negative characters like Sajjan SIngh, Amma,Shakti,Aman are promoted day after day. I am sick and tired of seeing the display of the backwardnesse  of the society. Everyone knows the negativity of the society. There are news of domestic violence, killing of brides, marital rape, kidnapping ,rape of indian women everywhere. We all know that it happens every moment. So why show the incidents without any consequences. SO why are you reluctant to show any punishments?

In 2011 I would like to see consequences of the previous actions :

I want to see a stronger Pratigya. I want to see Pratigya niwas and Kesar accompanying Kriya in the Niwas.
I want krishna to atleast read and write. Education has no age limit.

I want to see Kesar speak up. I do not want to see her weak anymore. Enough is enough. She has suffered enough.

I want to see SS and Amma realizing that if they want krishna to be a part of their life, they have to accept Prats. 

I want SS, Amma and KN punished for attemping to murder Prats.

Thanks

Anu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

imdudeheadMili27suk4

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with u both.
There was a time when i used to dread the weekends cos there's be no mkap to watch, and that's the way i want to feel about this show again. 

They don't seem to pay any attention to the quality of the production of each episode, the acting,  the editing, the dialogues etc,  too much time is wasted on 'shock' expressions so in some episodes, out of 21-22 minutes there is very little dialogue and too much crying!
The recent track has been dragged on so long as if they don't care that viewers are bored.  They never seem to finish a story line, its a matter of one ridiculous track in the middle of another one.  If they intend to carry on like this they will lose what fans the show has.  We love kriya and SS but the rest of it is nonsense.   Each character's role must be consistent and not so wishy-washy as shown lately.
Cvs, as laks has said, please think carefully when planning future tracks and don't insult our intelligence by producing more of the same.
laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
  Anu and Suk thanks for your support. You are very much right in what you are telling. i know with this stupid and brainless track of the last couple of months the image of the serial have gone down in every sense. they have to recapture tht. i don;t understand why they give open end to lot of tracks. r they doing it purposely. they have to think and write the dialogues and script it seems like the episodes are filling. ya 2011 let us see a new pratigya. new beginning. Atleast give pratigya a weapon to fight as Anu said. atleast she has to know the answers to the questions they ask. it is like a silence movie when somebody ask question to her. the CV has not at all created a strong character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4

k_83 Groupbie
k_83
k_83

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Anu and Suk thanks for your support. You are very much right in what you are telling. i know with this stupid and brainless track of the last couple of months the image of the serial have gone down in every sense. they have to recapture tht. i don;t understand why they give open end to lot of tracks. r they doing it purposely. they have to think and write the dialogues and script it seems like the episodes are filling. ya 2011 let us see a new pratigya. new beginning. Atleast give pratigya a weapon to fight as Anu said. atleast she has to know the answers to the questions they ask. it is like a silence movie when somebody ask question to her. the CV has not at all created a strong character.

Hi!  lacs.,
Nice post!!!!!!!!!!! . I m really agree with all of u mentioned resolutions to cvs for a new year. Cvs should not show the incomplete and mixing tracks without any sense. Even they have to check the episodes before telecasting . Last 2 to 3 months a lot of blopers they r showing. Even they can give P  a good dialogues while convincing K .Normally, she convinces him but that scenes looks very light. I liked Kriya's scenes after their marriage and after Angad's kidnapping truth. That scenes were really awesome. Even if K and P will get a good track  again they will rock. Make them a strong lead characters.They have brilliant, outstanding chemistry just show that. What about Kesar? these days it seems that she has became statue of TN. Piyasia's scenes r more than her.Give amma some other job everytime she is taunting P.Give some other dialogues. I don't want to comeent on YKW and Sucksena's they never going to change with their so callednmentality. This family is 8th wonder on earth. I remembered one dialogue of K when he was convincing Komal to get marry to Adarsh that time he said." diye ka tel khatam ho jayega lekin aisi family tumko kahi nahi milegi". Not only diye ka tel but also paani bhi khadam ho jayega .  Rona dhona lekin kab tak? what kind of sanskari family ? they r doing emotional atyachar on us .
I don't understand that a middle class family has to go such kind of bad condition even they can't fulfilled their basic things. World is growing fast and u ppl r there only like  filmytrack. give some reality that we viewers should enjoy. Earlier i used to see MKAP more than 5 to 6 times in a day each episode. Even i  used to know each and every dialogues and scenes of KRIYA. but last 2 months. i hardly see 1 time . becoz no proper tracks, story ,blopers etc. so at least ,we wish beginning of  2011  would be rise the status of MKAP . So, cvs all the best.

Edited by k_83 - 30 December 2010 at 4:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umasuk4

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Congrats for writing such a great post. I did a bit of introspection and realised that I am no longer emotionally attached to MKAP or the characters. I have lost that lovin' feeling and so am really not motivated enough to add my two bits.MKAP has become a bit shallow, the scenes are also getting repititive(Shakti waiting in the guest house and Aru taking refuge in the bathroom was the repeat of Kriya hullimoon scene) Even the way Shakti talks has shades of Krishna.I really hope the CVs do the needful and salvage the once upon a time great show. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top