Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neela10 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: telenovelle

I totally agree with you.  What is the use of all of them changing for the better at the end of the show when we can't even see the changes.

As for Loha:  I wouldn't want a "bheegi billi" Loha at the end of the show.  It just won't fit his style.
😭😭

And our poor Shekhar is still stuttering in his role as the mentally challenged.

😭

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Neela10

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Imagine the show ending with Loha and Ranvijay changed for the better. Ha! ha! ha!.  Almost eight years, they haven't changed, you reckon they will change overnight?   I guess as the show ends, maybe, suddenly, Ranvijay is struck with lightning, and lo! and behold, it has changed the wiring in his brain and he is now nice Ranvijay. He! he he! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As for Loha, how is he going to change?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ

There will be Change in Loha and RV For Some Good at the End..Now Loha will be on for MLA election..Lets see Where it takes Drama..Or they'll seem end of chcracters For be in jail for Ever..CV's hv to...Lets see..I just care for shali & their story...How they both end up ..Just want them happy..thats it...And yaa Madhur & Jamuni..Hope they both  gets some reliable Partner...πŸ˜†πŸ˜›.