The SHEKHAR-LAALI love story

Neela10 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The SHEKHAR-LAALI love story

Pre-leap, the Shekhar-Laali love story was one of the best I had ever seen on the Indian screen.  It was beautiful and poignant, not the soppy kinda love story that you usually see.

Of course, like all love stories, it had its usual ups and downs.  Both the characters were strong, the dialog was beautiful.  There were some stuff I had never seen in Indian movies - such as Shekhar-Laali proclaiming their love for each other in Nepal.  Who can forget them saying to each other: "Hum aap se parem kartein hain". 

And then we had Shekhar showering his bride to be with flowers on the morning of their wedding day, Shekhar decorating his bride himself. It was all so beautiful. 

Post leap, Shekhar went mental, their love story went into a decline ...  In today"s episode, we have Shekhar wanting another child .. perhaps we can now have some more beautiful Shekhar-Laali happy moments ... that will be relaxing to watch after all the dark themes we have been watching so far ...  in fact, both should go together.

What say, CVs?

Edited by Neela10 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love that scene when Shekhar said those tree words in english I was shocked and surprised I never knew he will say it in english 
Neela10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: natasha_1407

I love that scene when Shekhar said those tree words in english I was shocked and surprised I never knew he will say it in english 

I much preferred him saying the words in Hindi.  It sounded much more beautiful. Frankly, I cringed when he said it in English.  It sounded so stilted and a bit artificial.  But when he said the same thing in Hindi ... I said wow! that is so enchanting. 

layna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
totally agree. i hope we get some fresh air with this new chapter of Shali's life.
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The romance between these two characters was very sweet at the beginning especially when they got married in Nepal and they were getting to know each other. I thought that was the best. Over time is became boring. Keeping Shekhar mentally abnormal was not a good idea for the romance. It killed it. πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Shekhar wants a child, well Laali is the one who has to carry it. It is up to her to make the finally decision. Why is she shy talking about it to her husband? I know she is shy about things like that, but why with her husband.  It is rather sweet though as well, cuz it shows her innocent side.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

They should have a second child cuz it might add more flavor to the show and it is not the pressure of having a waris again. She should have the kid in another country not in the haveli../
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks For bring out this Topic😳..I want it badly....I saw First in Precap and I was taken back for While ..that is he really gonna be ask for another baby..For a once atleast It happen what I wanted with Shali...😳

You know this CVs are soooo Kanjus to show Shali Together So now We had actully two scenes of them ..and I felt we got much...How Sad..other jodies has whole show dedicated to them...

But this agle CV's and their Dark Drama...Stop emotinal atyachar on Laali by Sick Suman and Rekha ..and Make Shekhar Normal.....

and When this Second baby is coming..Surbhi is Doc and after her Entry this thing happen..So will she create Problem in second Baby..
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
whatever happens will happen. I just Want AJ to have good happy ending.(: that's all
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Artemis678

whatever happens will happen. I just Want AJ to have good happy ending.(: that's all

Yes..This is All I would want if AJ to be Off...Shali With two babies...Happy Ending ....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒSo I ca hv sweet memories of show for Ever...
Neela10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

Yes..This is All I would want if AJ to be Off...Shali With two babies...Happy Ending ....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒSo I ca hv sweet memories of show for Ever...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Imagine the show ending with Loha and Ranvijay changed for the better. Ha! ha! ha!.  Almost eight years, they haven't changed, you reckon they will change overnight?   I guess as the show ends, maybe, suddenly, Ranvijay is struck with lightning, and lo! and behold, it has changed the wiring in his brain and he is now nice Ranvijay. He! he he! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As for Loha, how is he going to change?
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neela10

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Imagine the show ending with Loha and Ranvijay changed for the better. Ha! ha! ha!.  Almost eight years, they haven't changed, you reckon they will change overnight?   I guess as the show ends, maybe, suddenly, Ranvijay is struck with lightning, and lo! and behold, it has changed the wiring in his brain and he is now nice Ranvijay. He! he he! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As for Loha, how is he going to change?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ

They will all change when the show ends because the creatives want to end in a positive light...hopefully. By that time it will be too late for us to see the changes. However, I can't imagine these two men as being sweet an nice. Not their personality....