•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey, I'm a little confused. When Pia was trapped and the wolves surrounded her, Chand/Haseena came and did some magic to chase them away. My question is why?? Didn't Chand want to teach Pia a lesson/wanted to get rid of her, so Abhay doesn't lose focus? So why did they save her? If they wanted they could have stayed away and left her alone.  Or were they going to attack her next? It didn't appear so but I could be wrong.

PS. The writers should make some changes to  the dialogues because they are so repetitive and amateurish. And I honestly wanna shake Pia everytime she says Oh God..yeh kya ho raha hai...

- Soni

exactly....if Chaand and haseena considered Piya a threat since she saw Chaand in his Vampire avatar and actually wanted to get rid of her then why save her in the first place. Also, it didn't make much sense if they wanted to attack her after saving her from the werewolves lolz...there is some inconsistency here which may be explained later...I dunno.

To add to this, Chaandeena were initially all worked up about the whole wolves thing.....but why such hue and cry if the so called wolves could be easily frightened off by showing some vampire like eyes/attitude and some fire laden mashaals....lol.

And I also agree about the dialogues...Piya's dialogues are still fine...but those of Chaand and Haseena...they always tend to have English dialogues for them which do give a dramatic feel but look kinda artificial.
Edited by praniti - 13 years ago
I agree, that part also didn't make much sense. They were dead scared about exposing themselves to the wolves/breaking the treaty as if the wolves were a huge threat so it made zilch sense that they could chase them away with magic (different kinds?? Abhay did something with his eyes and they did something with the mashaals) I think they hurried into the wolf track and so didn't handle it properly.

Hmm true! Some of the English dialogues seem like incomplete sentences. The writers need to expand their vocabulary. I think Haseena is kinda okay but Chand's whispering doesn't give me any goosebumps as they  try to emphasize, it only makes me giggle lol

PS: I LOVE your Damon Avi!😳

- Soni
Edited by soni595 - 13 years ago

ChandEena came to rescue Abhay,

I dont think they want to kill PIA its just they got irritated by Pia as she always after them & Abhay,,,

After wolver run away they scare Pia so she also run away from them

The wolves are not so strong to attack Vampires they all might be baby WolvesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by -sim- - 13 years ago

Thanks for liking the avi....Damon is a meanie...lol.

LOL yeah...they indeed hurried off the whole wolf track...maybe due to financial constraints of not being able to properly show werewolves...I dunno...but I guess wolves will soon return into the picture since Haseena again threatened Abhay that they've seen his face....hope they (the wolves) live up to their scary reputation this time πŸ˜‰.

they werent saving piya they were saving  themselves from the wolves... i think..πŸ˜• because i mean they had to protect themselves from the wovles...πŸ˜• so that what i think.....