Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pandhera ka Qilla Darn..I own u..!! (Page 4)

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
OMG....nice prediction.The Sugandh-Piya-Maithli connection never crossed my mind.Gosh this show is so interesting.I can't wait for 8:30 pm

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Quila is definitely from Twilight Wolve tribe Quillete.
So I was right Yipeeeee!

Besides Jacobs second cousin is called Quil.

So werewolf related here. Maitahi has a history with this place
May be.. Never thought lyk tat.. But I don't think tat creatives have copied this one.. But u never knw..
NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaya11

I thought the show was goin slow...
But altho its been interesting soo far...

but ur post just made it SO MUCH MORE INTERESTINGGGG!!!

I didnt think tht way....hey wanna wrk for ekta..contact her! LOL she'll def take u up! LOLtrue btw!

U just made the plot soo interesting..I wud lovee to see sumthing like tht...

wow! n tht pic of Maithli..its weired tht Danish just passed by it..its hard to miss out tht big beautiful portrait!!!!!!!!

He is acting creepy....sumthins up...

and if Piya is connected to maithli as her mom always called her special....there has to be sumthin special abt her....faltu wrds are not used in ektas shows...they have a meaning n tht meaning gets revelaed later!!!

But one blooper....arnav knows his daughters real name is piyashree....why did he n the lawyer kept sayin "piyali" ?? tht was ooddd....but u gave it all a unique hint to it...which was good! good job Clap
Thnx.. But No Thnx..their r better creatives in this forum who definatly shuld work for PKYEK teamSmile
danish is a creep who just wants to take his revenge tat's all.. But yeah Piya Metz connection can be..something spl..
Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
maybe maithli is piyas great great greatgrandmother,,,which logically might make abhay her great great great granddady hahahah soooorrryyyyyyy ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL lets face it,, he is old enough to be ROFLROFLROFL
NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hessa85

maybe maithli ispiyas great great greatgrandmother,,,which logically might make abhay her great great great granddady hahahah soooorrryyyyyyy ROFLlets face it,, he is old enough to be ROFLROFLROFL
No.. I don't think Metz had a child..so she can't be Piya Gr8 gr8 Grandmother.. Neither wuld Abhay be related with Pia lyk tat..
Cause I don't think he married to Maithili..so their is no connection lyk tat..
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
I just want to say an interesting track is waiting for us.
NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

I just want to say an interesting track is waiting for us.
OoH yes..it surely doesSmile
-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Originally posted by -sime-

I think the Qila is not other side of River its on Raichand side only as Panchi said they r moving back

Hmm..huh..?? Really..!!
I think ChandEena done this as Abhay deny to come with them so they tell principal to do so for Abhay safety.

Principal to waise bhi ChandEena ki hi baat manta haiLOL
well I don't think ChandEena have done anything.. From all the places in the world they won't send their boy to the place where his G.f lived centurys ago..& let him break down again.. I don't think ChandEena has any idea abt the place change..

True they cant send him there but they just ask the principal to change the place & its principal decision

Ye Principal hamesha wrong decision leta haiWink

Anyways today we come to know whether the Palace is of Maithali or not,,as they wont focus more on that protrait

Edited by -sim- - 31 December 2010 at 3:30am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index