Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pandhera ka Qilla Darn..I own u..!! (Page 3)

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Originally posted by sanaya11

Quila is definitely from Twilight Wolve tribe Quillete.
So I was right Yipeeeee!
Besides Jacobs second cousin is called Quil.

So werewolf related here. Maitahi has a history with this place
hhhhmmmm cud be it!!
dont forget Abhay says...Jaise pyaar se chua...uski bas rakh hi mili..
W*H does tht meann....if hes a vamp..how is he hot blooded...remember when Piya touched his blood..it boiled up!! whhoooa creepppyyy
Maybe he is something completely different. Indian mythology could differe i mean we haven't exactly seen Abhay with Fangs now have we? We are just speculating Maithali could be a normal girl who Abhay died for trying to save her or turned for her for his undying love. Kya pata kuch bhi ho saktha hai
cud be it too...just how Katherine was killed in the fire ...from vampire diaries..maithli cud have been killed the same way..awww poor abhayyy..so sadd...n now he found a grl who just looks like her and is also like her..thts why its hard for him to keep himslef away from her..obs. he wont let anything happen to HER!!

Edited by sanaya11 - 30 December 2010 at 3:42pm

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

Quila is definitely from Twilight Wolve tribe Quillete.
So I was right Yipeeeee!
Besides Jacobs second cousin is called Quil.

So werewolf related here. Maitahi has a history with this place
hhhhmmmm cud be it!!
dont forget Abhay says...Jaise pyaar se chua...uski bas rakh hi mili..
W*H does tht meann....if hes a vamp..how is he hot blooded...remember when Piya touched his blood..it boiled up!! whhoooa creepppyyy
Maybe he is something completely different. Indian mythology could differe i mean we haven't exactly seen Abhay with Fangs now have we? We are just speculating Maithali could be a normal girl who Abhay died for trying to save her or turned for her for his undying love. Kya pata kuch bhi ho saktha hai
cud be it too...just how Katherine was killed in the fire ...from vampire diaries..maithli cud have been killed the same way..awww poor abhayyy..so sadd...n now he found a grl who just looks like her and is also like her..thts why its hard for him to keep himslef away from her..obs. he wont let anything happen to HER!!

maybe Pia is a normal girl but ur right abhay wont let anything happen to her what with him falling for which he is but what i dont understand is how he knows whe something bad is gunna happen, i mean we havent really been clued in what kind of powers these vampires have and even what kind of blood they drink. maybe the blood boiled over because its not human blood but like a synthesized product like from blade 3.
NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

yaar..this track is soo much interesting..i cant wait now...there is so much mystery and suspense...i hope piya sees the portrait..so she knows maithli existed 300 yrs ago..and was a royal blood
i wonder wat is abhay-maithli story...and why it didn't have happy ending?
umm..there is a possibility piya-maithli-sugandh are connected by blood...let's see wat is written in the sugandh;s will...i am not sure if the creatives will show any connection between piya and maithli...or piya can simply be a doppleganger..though having connection is more logical to meplus there is mystery about danish...wat's his plan to harm piya???..
can't wait for tomo epi...hope the story moves fast and no more filler epis...
great topic btw...we can have great discussion on this topic..

Thnx.. N sorry for the late reply.. Well Piya may be related with Metz.. Piya definatly gonna knw abt Metz being born in 18th century.. & also abt Abhay being a vampire.. Dan OoH he can make plan tat r going to get woof in air..
NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaggyscooby

Nice post
The place looks so mysterious and creepy im looking foward for the coming episodes it seems like maithlis mystery will finally be revealed
How can piya and maithli be blood related when they existed in different centuries must be really door ki rishtadari
Thnx..Well it can be.. We do had our very own relatives in 18th century.. So even did Sugandh had..n we knw tat Piya is the only daughter of her..n I always found Sugandh mysterious..
Coz of her mysterious death.. & I think may be Sugandh lived in other place becoz of her family part history..of being connected with Werewolves..(may be)
NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shnehi

nidiz even i was thinking the same.maybe the will grants piya the whole fort. maybe piya's mum ancestors were from the pandhali. maybe maithali is piya's great great aunt. let c .
yeah dear.. Metz can be Piya's ancestor aunty..LOL
NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heaven princess

[color=red]The story was itself soo interesting.. and now by seying this u mande it even more interesting i really cannot wait anymore.. i really wish that PKYEK airs for an hour rather than 1/2....

maybe Maithali was a vampire too but due to severe reason they cudnt unite...

and sughand might have had a vision or sumthing.. that maithali has taken re birth .. buh this tym as a human.... also remember maithali has ritten....''abhay tumhari dakdir hai''

Woww im loving thsi story..its such a open track.. we can cum up with minblowing suggestions and each of them just gets better and better EmbarrassedBig smile[/STRONG]/color]
Thnx dear..Hug Well Maithili is a Vampire or werewolf or Human only time can tell..but I'm sure tat she's related with Piya..some Hw..   Yeah Metz Ghost did said it to Pia.. & it luk lyk she didn't had any problem giving her Abhay to Pia.. Her saying tat to pia gave a sort of approval..
NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

after 2 rather pointless dragging episodes it seems like we are getting somewhere!!!
this track is interesting and i agree with u, there may be a connect (apart from looks) between Pia and Maithli and its gunna be darn good finding out what that is, this story is hottin up and im going along for the ride!!!

xXx Bee
Bee yes the story after a lots of dragger have finally moved to hook the audiences.. Metz & Pia definatly has a deep rooted connection rather than their Doppelganger mystic luk's.. If nothing common still they have Abhay btw them..tat connects them..!!
NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sime-

I think the Qila is not other side of River its on Raichand side only as Panchi said they r moving back

Hmm..huh..?? Really..!!
I think ChandEena done this as Abhay deny to come with them so they tell principal to do so for Abhay safety.

Principal to waise bhi ChandEena ki hi baat manta haiLOL
well I don't think ChandEena have done anything.. From all the places in the world they won't send their boy to the place where his G.f lived centurys ago..& let him break down again.. I don't think ChandEena has any idea abt the place change..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sim-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index