India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

really feelin bad for ananya!!!

shayeri Groupbie
shayeri
shayeri

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
thank god dat dis show didn't go in the path of other BT serials!!!

ya n nw it vl b  intersting 2 watch dis show!!!
I always lykd dis show fr its freshness in d story n due to the relationship and understanding between two families!!! 
2dy episode was awesum n ol d actors ech n every1 hs done a very very good job!!!

wonderful brilliant actors ekta has casted in her show!!!!!
it actually tears in my eyes after watching.....2dy's epi lukd so realistic!!!ClapClapClapmind blowing...gud acting i hv 2 say
10/10

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

**Sonia**SushaanManeetCHIPPEDCUP

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
A big applause to Garima Bhatengar(Ananya).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

**Sonia**

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
ananya was great today ..... i could feel her pain ..... she was superb ..... i dont want her to dieeeeeee
MeraHarshad17 Senior Member
MeraHarshad17
MeraHarshad17

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
She was excellent in today's show...all the actors shined today...honestly Tere Liye has the BEST set of actors than any other show...their talent is above anyone elses and I applaud them infinitely for always being able to impress me...even when the track does not give them justice, they do their excellent part well and they never fail to make the scenes seem so real!  

I will really miss Ananya now and I feel really bad for assuming the past couple weeks that she would die quietly and would be of no use in the end because now in my eyes, she is the light of TaAnu's relationship...now when I think of her, I see her soul and blessings binding TaAnu together with the vaada she took from Anu today.  Chahe kuch bhi hojaye Anu aur Taani ko alag karne ke liye, anth mein Anu aur Taani ka shaadi ho jayegi...aisa hi lagraha hai mujhe...they may not have married the day their wedding was fixed and up until present but I'm almost convinced now that TaAnu will get married in the present after facing their own present day hurdles kyunki Ananya di ka aakri kwaish to puri honi hai ek na ek din.  I think even if Taani gets married to Ritesh now, Anu will never marry anyone else...for that I am sure...because he made a promise to his Di that he will only marry Taani and Anu will never forget that...and I don't think Taani will marry Ritesh because if Ritesh was really sorry for his mistake and loved Ananya, he would not blame Taani for anything and would fulfill Ananya's last wish himself by conducting/planning TaAnu's wedding.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo_gurlCHIPPEDCUP

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top