Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Written Update 30th December 2010

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
  SANJOG SE BANI SANGINI
RR sees Rudra feeding Gauri and says oh he's feeding you?Gauri tells her they also discussed and agrees on what RR and JR wanted from them so they decided to go on honeymoon.RR says so finally you make rudra agree to go,I must say you really love Rudra,that's you make him forget his first love so quickly.Rudra is upset and leaves. gauri wanted to go to see what's happened to Rudra RR says to Gauri no need to go to see what happen to Rudra.gauri says, you do not want him  to forget his past,do you think what will happen to Rudra and this family if they get to know your dramas?Don't be shocked I know that you are playing.RR says if you the truth you still want to go on your honeymoon?Don't be stupid.RR says Rudra is still a child by his mind you did not see how he gets angry when i make him remembered Pihu and he went away.

Gauri says no matter what little little probs like that always exist between couple and this is the way love increases between them.RR says You don't know Rudra well his goes on changing his mind and decision.Gauri says good the decision you will take he will change it.Gauri says i'm so sorry this time you will lose.RR says let's wait and watch who will win a mother or a wife who never consumated her marriage.Gauri says this is my strenght he does not love me but I love him.RR has no words.Gauri leaves.RR decisdes to keep Gauri in control and thinks to play her card.
Gauri meets Ketki in the corridor and ketki asks what happened and she narrates everything what happen between her Rudra and RR.Ketki tells her RR is doing all these because she never choose Gauri for Rudra.Ketki suggests to play the same game which RR is playing.Ketki gives Gauri a saree to wear which he buy for Pihu thinking that he will gift it to her after marriage.Gauri is hesitant.Finally Ketki makes her agree to wear the saree.
Gauri comes to Rudra and asked you are still angry?Rudra asks her why you always say and does something which I don't like.Gauri says I know what you like and what will make you happy.she finally shows him the saree.

Pihu Abhay and his father are back from the hospital and she says i'm going to sleep as I'm tired.Pihu refuses as she does not want and she suggests to buy it from the hotel.Abhay dad says to Abhay if she does not want let her go to sleep she must be also tired as she has been to the hospital early.Abhay and his father decide to cook food together after a longtime.
Pihu is going to bed blabbering of what abhay told her to cook food.her Phone rings at the same time and Rr is calling she answers and says she's very tired and will talk tomorrow.RR says she has no time to wait till tomorrow,and says Gauri is trying to find her place in Rudra heart.
Rudra says to Gauri what do you think wearing this saree you will take the place of Pihu in my heart.Gaueri says no Rudra I thought you will like your wife to wear this saree and you will get happy I can do anything for you I can give my life also,Rtudra gets emotional and SSBS song begins in the background.Rudra takes her to the balcony and says if you talk more than that I will throw you down.Gauri says anything for you and your family happiness.Rudra asks what do you want to do? Gauri says I don't want to do something which do not please you.I want to make them feel that we are trying to fullfil their wish of having a child:I know you are not happy with the honeymoon idea but suddenly mom came and i said whatever come to my mind.Gauri says only for the family you can help me,Rudra says you are so kind Gauri I will always be with you and they hug.

Pihu says to RR you know how difficult is this job and Abhay will never accept to it I know him so well.RR says if I tell abhay everything you will lose,Pihu says you have problem with your DIL you keep giving me tension.RR says fine pihu keep caring for your MIL and husband here gauri will take your place.Pihu here everything's going on smoothly why do you keep disturbing?RR says are you afraid of Gauri who's challenging you directly.Pihu says I will never let Gauri take my place.Before hanging up the phone Pihu says I will never let Gauri take my place I will think for a plan and let you know tomorrow and also tells RR to think something.RR says for an ordinary married girl this is a tough task but not for you because you do not like to lose.

PRECAP:Ketki comes running to Gauri and asks why she agrees for pihu to stay with them in the house as she's very sure pihu and RR makes a plan that Pihu leg is hurt.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

The following 87 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821Opandayshyamu2002indy1979Ramyaritakaygaya_suballysiaSejal_Desaiyash1984AMSTanamikamundonryasosandy_rgold1978starqueenyreena71adhewarhjarianHumtum25StartrekernirleppannuNAVITGuruGhantal1GamerGleek88bcclweloveAGHCashnaMaharajmystifyremani86inpeace007kelskamuralident4ubutunaaaabbbJoshana458Heenapziddiladkisp87ekomasviraf4uAnfalwallaasushavvikripsyrgattugaayikaKavitaKumarinupskMOHINI26divra4rabindrababuasyadada--sree--Sweet_WaterssubiamanKhaLidaHGauri22naj7teri_susanChaudhrytmMiss_DieyA HUGE FANmushkan_2003NeetusxmdlipriniiiimonaghoshDesi_Girl1991veil_of_roseskweetrockstarRoarkVarsha-01knumnumneela226AfghanLeena...Binny...maankigeet4ever49erFanReal.Madridnyxxnycsweetiestranger2roseRajiniliciousblessing-beautyVasusenaRadheya

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
ok again I didn't this episode very much.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshALUJNA21

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
W*H is goin on with this show, creatives wake up man!!!

Thanks for update!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
pls Mods make itn as a sticky posts.

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Anju for caring 2 write update for this disgusting episode. U r really a very dutiful person, a true darling.HeartHeartHeartHeart

ALUJNA21

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
The character of R is meaningless n unnecessary part of the show. Rudra character is ruining Sangini.Disapprove
ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Thanks a lot Anju for caring 2 write update for this disgusting episode. U r really a very dutiful person, a true darling.HeartHeartHeartHeart
Thanks Dear,Nowadays I'm being insulted directly on the forum with sweet words.

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alujna-21

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Thanks a lot Anju for caring 2 write update for this disgusting episode. U r really a very dutiful person, a true darling.Heart
Thanks Dear,Nowadays I'm being insulted directly on the forum with sweet words.
I never actually bother 2 read any one else's updates except yours. N, we, your friends here, love you with all our hearts.

ALUJNA21

Go to top