India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Who, Why and Now .........? (Page 8)

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
brij track has just started...cant we give the CVs some time to reveal things...i am sure nandu all ur questions will be answered by the time brij track ends...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgnanditasingh_Invincible_

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

Originally posted by dolphinUSA

Originally posted by nanditasingh begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Originally posted by dolphinUSA

OK Dev has disappeared. And we all have been wondering why he suddenly turned positive. And he still has to make a graceful exit. I would love to see Dev again...him being negative..contacting Brij...and leading him to KM...and then him getting punished after the whole drama.

his exit can b graceful only if he is punished 4 d sin he did.................................

Ya ! He needs to be shown getting punishment not forgiveness for his sin

yup and best will b if he gets punished by brij coz he is d main culprit.....................

Oyeee....Geet and Maan se yeh haq mat cheeno......only hero can give punishment....in our case..hero is Geet lol

but i love snake fight.......................LOL

regarding heroes dey can later on punish brij ....................

Snake fight?Confused
@Dol - My Hero only Maan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg_Invincible_

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

brij track has just started...cant we give the CVs some time to reveal things...i am sure nandu all ur questions will be answered by the time brij track ends...

Aditi ..we , I mean I'm not complaining ..i'm just jotting down my queries & as i see max having same ..so i can say i'm not alone & as for giving CVs time ..sure we did that till now , we still waiting to know what happened to Dev's Mom & Sis & still doing .....see we still waiting to know bit more about Annie & her being off from the scenario till now & we will continue to give then all the sweet time they want

sksg_Invincible_

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
i guess we have already given so much time...................
abt wat maan was doing at HP
where is vicky?
where r pammi and kamya
where from annie came out of nowhere?
why arjun never helped NT during her bad times till date
wat happened in dat 1 week leap

and many more..........................

i think its time dey start answering rather den arising questions.................Confused

sksgnanditasingh

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Aditi ..we , I mean I'm not complaining ..i'm just jotting down my queries & as i see max having same ..so i can say i'm not alone & as for giving CVs time ..sure we did that till now , we still waiting to know what happened to Dev's Mom & Sis & still doing .....see we still waiting to know bit more about Annie & her being off from the scenario till now & we will continue to give then all the sweet time they want

yes...plz yaar give them time like say couple more years...at present i cant imagine my life widout maan Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgnanditasingh_Invincible_

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

i guess we have already given so much time...................
abt wat maan was doing at HP
where is vicky?
where r pammi and kamya
where from annie came out of nowhere?
why arjun never helped NT during her bad times till date
wat happened in dat 1 week leap

and many more..........................

i think its time dey start answering rather den arising questions.................Confused

as i said
"So many questions and I
don't know where to start.
So many questions and I
don't know where will the count the end.."

sksg_Invincible_

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nanditasingh

yes...plz yaar give them time like say couple more years...at present i cant imagine my life widout maan Embarrassed

Years...okay no problem we guess the questions they leaving unanswered after every track ..it will take years to deal with

sksgadoremevirgo

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sksg

I only see the workings of a cunning master brain. any guesses who? It has to be NT. She is the only one who has the means, motive and answers to all your questions.

its quite possible as she could have bailed him out on terms of anonymity....................ConfusedConfusedConfused

Yes. Remember that she was the one who made the anonymous call to Brij to inform him about Geet's pregnancy, which lead to her death sentence by Darji.

nanditasingh_Invincible_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index