Who, Why and Now .........? (Page 25)

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
I am wondering the same things
It is very interesting
The track is gr8
But these gaps are making it luk Stupid/...
Cvs cmon how much more r u guna make it illogical..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Yeah Nandita these very question have been plaguing my mind, also that even if someone like NT was the one who got him released & gave him all the info it couldn't be directly as Brij would definitely want to kill NT too as she was the one to initiate the marriage fraud.

Also after he murdered the Chef, how could the caterers accept someone in the place of their head chef without knowing him? Also didn't anyone find the dead body or tried to check on the missing chef after all wasn't he a head chef of a famous caterer?

And how did Brij become an expert cook, wasn't he a typical male chauvinist who thought that such work was done by females and never did any menial jobs?

Why don't the CV's first check out the logic of the situation before introducing such things. 

And if I'm not mistaken there's no bail for murder and if there was Darji would have bailed Brij a long time back. Come on CV's please make sense, you have to understand now that the viewers are intelligent and cannot digest nonsense.

Awesome Daisy
You added more to the list ... truly thought provoking ones
great ...lots of no loads of questions

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrno

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

I am wondering the same things
It is very interesting
The track is gr8
But these gaps are making it luk Stupid/...
Cvs cmon how much more r u guna make it illogical..

they are awesome..they are unique in their plots & presentations but ....loopholes indeed many left uncovered
we too are waiting for answers ..and as i see max of us have questions that are not answered yet

reea88 Goldie
reea88
reea88

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Originally posted by drdee142

Yeah Nandita these very question have been plaguing my mind, also that even if someone like NT was the one who got him released & gave him all the info it couldn't be directly as Brij would definitely want to kill NT too as she was the one to initiate the marriage fraud.

Also after he murdered the Chef, how could the caterers accept someone in the place of their head chef without knowing him? Also didn't anyone find the dead body or tried to check on the missing chef after all wasn't he a head chef of a famous caterer?

And how did Brij become an expert cook, wasn't he a typical male chauvinist who thought that such work was done by females and never did any menial jobs?

Why don't the CV's first check out the logic of the situation before introducing such things. 

And if I'm not mistaken there's no bail for murder and if there was Darji would have bailed Brij a long time back. Come on CV's please make sense, you have to understand now that the viewers are intelligent and cannot digest nonsense.

Awesome Daisy
You added more to the list ... truly thought provoking ones
great ...lots of no loads of questions

jail main brij brij expert cook ki trainning le hainLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....is leye to brij famous chef ban gaye...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrno

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
I think the answers to the questions will be unveiled ,when Brij's plan to murder Geet will be a flop show.The CV's may show the sequences in flashback when Brij will be arrested by police.Its my POV. Lets see.....................
Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Hi Nandu..
At last i can write some thing here..coz u r aware what was happening right!!!Confused
When i 1st read your poast i felt it was regarding Brij..and yes for me to know more abt brij i was needed for me to know him better as far as his role, his characterisation was concerned in HP phase..This period of recuperation has made me see the HP phase and i m thankful for that time which i had...

Originally posted by nanditasingh

Who, Why and Now .........?

"So many questions and I
don't know where to start.
So many questions and I
don't know where will the count the end.."

Questions..questions ....and more questions

There are so many questions that spin through my mind all of which unanswered.

Let me start with few as for now & if you have any answer please do enlighten me

1>Brij has been bailed .... but why NOW, after so many months.. ?
This is one question which is worrying me as well..As on yesterday's episode Arjun has not bailed him out ..Has to be NT, Brij's gang or DEV...but i will need to see more if this aspect is clarified in the series.

2>Brij has been bailed .... but who gave that bail, if it was Darji why was he not shown..?
There was a one line spoiler that day that Darji is back..This has not yet happened...was that a clue for us to understand that it was Darji...or was it someone else..hopefully this will be answered
3>Brij has been bailed .... but how does he know where in this big world search for Geet, why Delhi?
Someone surely has pointed him in the right direction else i m clueless abt it as u are..he knows more abt the KM..also..n also knows that there will be less security at KC...lets see where this will be answered..i m sure we will know in the coming days...looks like it will be answered during the marriage days..
4>Brij has been bailed .... but how does he know about KC & why in all of Delhi he landed up there, how?
Same answer as above...
5>Brij has been bailed .... but how does he know that which caterer has been finalized by Arjun for the job,  how?This is what is interesting to me..NT looks like is in the picture..Coz she is the only contact between HP and Arjun...but then i can be wrong

6>Brij has been bailed .... but how does he know Geet staying at KM , at her groom's place before getting married , how?
I was sure i saw shock on his face when he saw Geet and Maan there..Do U thing it has something to do with DEV..i donnot know somehow i have a feeling that DEV is in thepicture here as well as NT..Just a feeling i have..no concrete answers..Just theories
7>Brij has been bailed .... where is NayanTara?

She has been lying low coz of the 500 yard or so restrictions imposed..But with Arjun so active in KC N KM...she does not need to come out right now na!!!

I had read once that  'Answers are always hidden in the Question itself' ...

Is it true here? or is that i'm missing NT from the place of action?

love
Nandita

Nandu..whhatever i worte hope it makes sense..hee hee..
How r u by the way..and your headaches as well...yaar missing u in action...need your takes asap...coz that makes the watch all the more beautiful..saturday ka analysis karo na...please
need some inputs on the dialogues that MSK said..
chal bye for now
Lotsa love
Mags

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index