Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Who, Why and Now .........? (Page 24)

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

so many questions........
hope the cv's have the answer for all these.........

Yup ...'Umeed par duniya kayam hai' we are trying to put this into use now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
I know dear i'm also totally confusedConfused........nowadays cvs r just giving us new shocks and surprises instead of addressing many vital unanswered questions like Dev-NT and Meera' track, Maan' past related to his parents, Sameera and y he was staying in outhouse and not KM before Geet came in his life.....Now arjun-anni track itself is not making much sense to us their story don't really gel with the main plot.....this itself left us all confused and now brij' entry all of a sudden from nowhere........cvsshould really address all these issues asap.........also no offence to anyone but personally feel that brij' entry should have been shown a bit later may be after marriage........i mean v have had too many negative and sad tracks since the engagement night so cvs should have brought in brij at a later stage.......now they should have focussed more on shaadi masti all the fun stuffLOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142nanditasingh

MaanGeetkiSimmi Senior Member
MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
 Big smile Big smile I JUST WANTED 2 SEE A DHAMAKEDAR REACTION OF BRIJ WHEN HE FOUND OUT GEET + MAAN WERE A COUPLE ! ! Big smile Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnonanditasingh

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
i want him to bak in jail. but i dun understand either y brij wud com in da original probs, like arjun and NT r still happening.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnonanditasingh

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Who, Why and Now .........?

"So many questions and I
don't know where to start.
So many questions and I
don't know where will the count the end.."

Questions..questions ....and more questions

There are so many questions that spin through my mind all of which unanswered.

Let me start with few as for now & if you have any answer please do enlighten me

1>Brij has been bailed .... but why NOW, after so many months.. ?

2>Brij has been bailed .... but who gave that bail, if it was Darji why was he not shown..?

3>Brij has been bailed .... but how does he know where in this big world search for Geet, why Delhi?

4>Brij has been bailed .... but how does he know about KC & why in all of Delhi he landed up there, how?

5>Brij has been bailed .... but how does he know that which caterer has been finalized by Arjun for the job,  how?

6>Brij has been bailed .... but how does he know Geet staying at KM , at her groom's place before getting married , how?

7>Brij has been bailed .... where is NayanTara?

I had read once that  'Answers are always hidden in the Question itself' ...

Is it true here? or is that i'm missing NT from the place of action?

love
Nandita

Yeah Nandita these very question have been plaguing my mind, also that even if someone like NT was the one who got him released & gave him all the info it couldn't be directly as Brij would definitely want to kill NT too as she was the one to initiate the marriage fraud.

Also after he murdered the Chef, how could the caterers accept someone in the place of their head chef without knowing him? Also didn't anyone find the dead body or tried to check on the missing chef after all wasn't he a head chef of a famous caterer?

And how did Brij become an expert cook, wasn't he a typical male chauvinist who thought that such work was done by females and never did any menial jobs?

Why don't the CV's first check out the logic of the situation before introducing such things. 

And if I'm not mistaken there's no bail for murder and if there was Darji would have bailed Brij a long time back. Come on CV's please make sense, you have to understand now that the viewers are intelligent and cannot digest nonsense.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-bhavri-sptrnonanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaanGeetkiSimmi

Big smile Big smile I JUST WANTED 2 SEE A DHAMAKEDAR REACTION OF BRIJ WHEN HE FOUND OUT GEET + MAAN WERE A COUPLE ! ! Big smile Big smile

he gave pathetic expressions then..i could have liked to see him bit more shocked
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WhiteFantasy

i want him to bak in jail. but i dun understand either y brij wud com in da original probs, like arjun and NT r still happening.

same here ..they all the lot of them should be put behind bars & severely punished
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

I know dear i'm also totally confusedConfused........nowadays cvs r just giving us new shocks and surprises instead of addressing many vital unanswered questions like Dev-NT and Meera' track, Maan' past related to his parents, Sameera and y he was staying in outhouse and not KM before Geet came in his life.....Now arjun-anni track itself is not making much sense to us their story don't really gel with the main plot.....this itself left us all confused and now brij' entry all of a sudden from nowhere........cvsshould really address all these issues asap.........also no offence to anyone but personally feel that brij' entry should have been shown a bit later may be after marriage........i mean v have had too many negative and sad tracks since the engagement night so cvs should have brought in brij at a later stage.......now they should have focussed more on shaadi masti all the fun stuffLOLWink

Loads Questions that NEEDS Answering ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index