Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Who, Why and Now .........? (Page 23)

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reea88

hey nandu dear i m agree with u.. this is also my question.. how brij came out...tune to mera dill ki baat bol di... too good...superb...

Thanks hun..yup all are confused actually about same

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

NT helped him, guide him, brought him here...all planned.....

Muniza

NT Yes....she is the Ultimate Dark One
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev2010

Originally posted by nanditasingh

Who, Why and Now .........?

"So many questions and I
don't know where to start.
So many questions and I
don't know where will the count the end.."

Questions..questions ....and more questions

There are so many questions that spin through my mind all of which unanswered.

Let me start with few as for now & if you have any answer please do enlighten me

1>Brij has been bailed .... but why NOW, after so many months.. ?
[Radev201]To create melodrama ..[/Radev2010]
2>Brij has been bailed .... but who gave that bail, if it was Darji why was he not shown..?
[Radev201]Who ever got the bail didn't have a good lawyer ..he messed up on the paper work so it took so long 
[/Radev201]
3>Brij has been bailed .... but how does he know where in this big world search for Geet, why Delhi?
[Radev201]Remember the bad guys who were after Geet when she went to HP? They seem to be tracking Geet.
[/Radev201]
4>Brij has been bailed .... but how does he know about KC & why in all of Delhi he landed up there, how?
[Radev201]No comments
[/Radev201]
5>Brij has been bailed .... but how does he know that which caterer has been finalized by Arjun for the job,  how?
[Radev201]No comments..we will have to wait and watch.. 
[/Radev201]
6>Brij has been bailed .... but how does he know Geet staying at KM , at her groom's place before getting married , how?
[Radev201]His friends saw Geet and Maan together in HP ..so they must be tracing MSK ..
[/Radev201]
7>Brij has been bailed .... where is NayanTara?

[Radev201]Now I get it !!! NT is behind all this ..she got Brij out ..NT has a plan B ..incase Arjun's plan doesn't work ..smart lady ..Big smile 
[/Radev201]
I had read once that  'Answers are always hidden in the Question itself' ...
[Radev201]Shoot .. Ouchyou should have said that at the beginning of your post ..I would have tried to find the hidden answers in your questions Ouch
[/Radev201]
Is it true here? or is that i'm missing NT from the place of action?

love
Nandita

I don't know the answers to your questions ..but, I am going to guess them .. Big smile

Please find my reply in blue .

-R

hey R....
Good actually ..looks like you are taking it all lightly ..i'm trying to follow you now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radev2010drdee142

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saritha30

even i wonder all of the sudden what is happening in Geet
and Arjun and Annie combination too boring
Annie was hating Arjun suddenly she falls in love with Arjun

I know they are irritating me too ...sweety their very existence is not logical toh how will we find logic in their track

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

so many questions........
hope the cv's have the answer for all these.........

Yup ...'Umeed par duniya kayam hai' we are trying to put this into use now
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

NT helped him, guide him, brought him here...all planned.....

Muniza

NT Yes....she is the Ultimate Dark One
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

Hola Queenita chiquita

yup yup yup, badhai ho on your namkaranROFL
now don't be too sad, i have given worse to peopleLOLLOL
heyy, they do have to be unique you knowLOLWink

now i am sure you are wondering how the name even remotely relates to you....well see, you are THE QUEEN of words through picturesEmbarrassed.....i have already told you a gazillion times that you are mad brilliant and i can only imagine how much time and effort it must take to make the posts you do cuz incorporating pictures and finding verses that match scenes is not a piece of cake!....so you are queen for moi chiquitaEmbarrassed and the "ita" is just from your name....have to have something from your nameLOL

now moving on from my senseless rambling, you know i am the last person you should ask....cuz instead of answering, i bother all my frenz trying to find the damn logic in any show i watchLOL....you asked everything i had in mind dude....see, nowadays i just name superpowers as the answer to everything in geetLOLLOL....i mean, maan is a superman....if he can reach the stairs in 2 sec to save geet from falling, Brij is nothing!LOL....how did he find out where she was and everything?....superlaser vision is all i say babes.....sorry, but just think of my post as entertainment cuz i got no answers myself chiquita!LOL

Wow ...u finally found a name for me & it indeed is unique & thanks for giving its details too or i sure could be scratching my head as to what it means.....
i loved it actually ..... well all tend to use the 'nand' part of my name  but u choose the last always been ignored bit ..thoughtful of u
Now the answer is super cool too...'Supernatural' stuff in Geet ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

abd_20 Goldie
abd_20
abd_20

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
i feel har why kyun kayiko ka jawaab nahin hota lolzzzzz but good points me & cousin were also discussing the same things i feel cv's will show something regarding it.... i am sure

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index