Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Who, Why and Now .........? (Page 2)

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanmeet1

i have same questions and many more.............i dont knw d answers bt if u find den do let me knw.............

i know Roopa ...too many buzzing questions in mind

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Nandita beliv me darling me too sooooooooo confused like you !LOL
Coz I expected that they'll at least show abt Brij's bailing n all today !
But Oops ! May be in future epis...

Anyways for all these I've only one guess...
Remember when Geet went to HP in Rashika Rathod Case?There Chaani's bro saw her n informed Brij abt her and got the instruction to kill her at once ! So may be from that time they came to know abt Maan as they already know him from HP....at least Brij knows him properly abt their land sailing dispute !

But still I'm confused abt the chef murder one !Embarrassed
Hope CVs will defo enlighten us abt that in coming epis n I request them to concentrate more on this kinda sensitive n imp issues more especially when they are bringing back a person from her family!
Otherwise it's of no use!

Yup Ritu ...too many 'Sawal'
Its not about his knowing about Maan...but his knowing about rest stuff in accurate details that has my mind pondering over it .....

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

have you stolen my thoughts nandu???

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg meeeeeee
was thinking the same its definitely NT behind Brij's bail because a person directly goes to hell after the murder so i am sure NT has do something with Brij's bail she knew very well that her brother's plans and Brij's sword will be a perfect deadly composition to spoil the wedding.

Mallu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasinghmisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mllu.N

was thinking the same its definitely NT behind Brij's bail because a person directly goes to hell after the murder so i am sure NT has do something with Brij's bail she knew very well that her brother's plans and Brij's sword will be a perfect deadly composition to spoil the wedding.

Mallu

I'm also thinking the same. It might be plan B of NT in case Arjun fails.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
nandu

everything is ok but wat abt our dear nakul.......................who will have to work wid brij..............

i can imagine him saying......."daadima wo naya chef talwar se sabzi kaat raha hai"

i hope he can bear d shock......................ROFL

Edited by pooja83 - 30 December 2010 at 12:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChotiiLuvScoobynanditasingh

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
yes lots of questions...but i am sure we r not going to get any answers...just like the anne incident...the cvs just downplayed all our doubts and no answers were given...here also same thing...but i think it is not nt bcoz even she is brij's enemy...she is the main reason behind the family honor being in the mud and she will not dare to free him...she was very scared of him even during the geet-dev marriage time...so who gave his bail???and yes how did he correctly zoom in on maan and KC and KM???this is the explanation i came up with...the rasika rathore epi...that man who tried to kill geet was seen as phoning brij in jail when he sees geet in hsp and then when he gets instructions to kill her, he attempts to murder her..maybe from that epi, they gathered about maan and KC and geet connection (rasika rathore case became news in the whole village and the whole village teamed up against her)...but even then the mystery remains one...the cvs need to answer all the questions...

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

nandu

everything is ok but wat abt our dear nakul.......................who will have to work wid brij..............

i can imagine him saying......."daadima wo naya chef talwar se sabzi kaat raha hai"

i hope he can bear d shock......................ROFL

OMG ! only U & Ur dear heart could remember that poor soul at this very moment .....
i fear for him now...RUN NAKUL JAAN BACHAO

_Invincible_

Chotii Goldie
Chotii
Chotii

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Very Honestly.. The only answer that pops to mind is the fact that
He Is BRIJ

^^ The Villain is always So Powerful right, therefore these things wouldn't have been difficult for him. I know it isn't a very convincing answer in the slightest way, but... as for now, that's all I assume as being the reason.

Q.1 - The fact that he has been bailed now is simply for TV serial purposes.. clearly, they had to wait before adding a new dramatic angle in the show right?

Q.2 - They probably skipped the Darji side to it to make Brij's re-entry more effective, and focused on him entirely to scare the life outta us as to what it could mean. I for one was absolutely horrified when Brij popped up on my screen. Even though I'd seen the FB pic and also saw the sbs news.. It frightened me like crazy simply because Brij = No Good what so ever. Just damn right vile evilness!

Q.3, 4, 5 - Brij's goons must have informed him bout who Maan was or something.. As we saw in the earlier epi when Geet reappeard in HP Brij's men supposedly phoned Brij up to give and gain news on the situation. All the planning must've been taken care of whilst he was in jail. It was a matter of him being released to take revenge.

Q.6 - I don't think he did know... he probably wants to battle it out with Maan as well for aiding Geet in escaping... and then also has better access to harming Geet

Q.7 - Arjun has successfully kept her away LOL I'm sure she'll have a comeback whenever CV's feel to bring her Tongue

My dearest Nandu, basically, most of the buzzing questions will have to be settled with a little imagination until the CV's decide to clarify anything I guess..

I tried to help with whatever I could, no matter how lousy the suggestions. To be fair, how Brij came to know of anything hasn't even concerned me.. it's the fact he's back... I'm worried like crazy! LOL

Plenty of Love!!

Saz
xxxxxxx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo_gurlnanditasingh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index