sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Originally posted by sksg

Ok. Let me jot down this wish list we have made so far:

1) Answers to all questions Nanadu/Pooja listed
2) See Nakul in Action against Brij (This will be the surprise package I guess.)

Nakul/Maan/Geet Versus Brij/Arjun/NT

Now we are even.

3) Punish Dev even if he wants to redeem himself. Teach the world that certain wrongs can never be righted, and hence best way to redeem is to avoid committing one in the first place. Much better make Dev -ve again and show him scheming with Brij as an anonymous person. What a twist that will be? Everyone expects NT to be the brains, but Dev steals her limelight.

Anything else ...........

Thank you..any(many) more toh we will forward you then we can drag it to them ..it will take them months atleast to complete reading

Does this mean that they are going to work the same way government appointed committees work in order to resolve issues?Shocked  No wonder there is so much delay in getting the justice for Geet. Better she soon gets married and lives happily ever after (as happy as she can ever get with her khadoos boss cum lovey dovey lover).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh_Invincible_

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

2) See Nakul in Action against Brij (This will be the surprise package I guess.)

Now we are even.

3) Punish Dev even if he wants to redeem himself. Teach the world that certain wrongs can never be righted, and hence best way to redeem is to avoid committing one in the first place. Much better make Dev -ve again and show him scheming with Brij as an anonymous person. What a twist that will be? Everyone expects NT to be the brains, but Dev steals her limelight.

hiala
dev phir se negative.............
its already raining negative characters...............lolz

NT being jealous of dev and again plotting to get rid of dev...............ROFL

Kuch toh acha hoga na. NT ka attention to Dev ki taraf chala jaayega. In the meanwhile Maaneet can get rid of AB, and proceed to DN.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kazenananditasingh_Invincible_

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

Now we are even.

hiala

See we giving so many ideas for free ...WinkLOL

sksg_Invincible_

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Now we are even.

hiala

Kuch toh acha hoga na. NT ka attention to Dev ki taraf chala jaayega. In the meanwhile Maaneet can get rid of AB, and proceed to DN.

wow
dese villians r so alphabetical

ABCD
arjun
brij
chudailtara
daarji/devLOLLOLLOL

Edited by pooja83 - 30 December 2010 at 2:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Now we are even.

hiala

Yes, and in the end, it will be like 'Jangal Mein Mor Nacha and Kisi Ne Dekha Nahi'. There were so many good ideas given to them when they were running with express speed immediately after Dev/Geet face-off. Did they use them? No. Instead they created an MU, and then went on to forcefully introduce AA track.

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Now we are even.

Thank you..any(many) more toh we will forward you then we can drag it to them ..it will take them months atleast to complete reading

Does this mean that they are going to work the same way government appointed committees work in order to resolve issues?Shocked  No wonder there is so much delay in getting the justice for Geet. Better she soon gets married and lives happily ever after (as happy as she can ever get with her khadoos boss cum lovey dovey lover).

Yup ji .....i wish them fairy tale ending

sksg_Invincible_

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

wow
dese villians r so alphabetical

ABCD
arjun
brij
chudailtara
daarji/devLOLLOLLOL

I was just thinking about the alphabetical progression and wondering why they did not name NT with C. You found the answer. Bravo.

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

Now we are even.

hiala

Yes, and in the end, it will be like 'Jangal Mein Mor Nacha and Kisi Ne Dekha Nahi'. There were so many good ideas given to them when they were running with express speed immediately after Dev/Geet face-off. Did they use them? No. Instead they created an MU, and then went on to forcefully introduce AA track.

yes they were in jet speed then.....

kazenasksg_Invincible_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index