Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Mllu.N

was thinking the same its definitely NT behind Brij's bail because a person directly goes to hell after the murder so i am sure NT has do something with Brij's bail she knew very well that her brother's plans and Brij's sword will be a perfect deadly composition to spoil the wedding.

Mallu

I'm also thinking the same. It might be plan B of NT in case Arjun fails.
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nandu

everything is ok but wat abt our dear nakul.......................who will have to work wid brij..............

i can imagine him saying......."daadima wo naya chef talwar se sabzi kaat raha hai"

i hope he can bear d shock......................🀣
Edited by pooja83 - 13 years ago
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
yes lots of questions...but i am sure we r not going to get any answers...just like the anne incident...the cvs just downplayed all our doubts and no answers were given...here also same thing...but i think it is not nt bcoz even she is brij's enemy...she is the main reason behind the family honor being in the mud and she will not dare to free him...she was very scared of him even during the geet-dev marriage time...so who gave his bail???and yes how did he correctly zoom in on maan and KC and KM???this is the explanation i came up with...the rasika rathore epi...that man who tried to kill geet was seen as phoning brij in jail when he sees geet in hsp and then when he gets instructions to kill her, he attempts to murder her..maybe from that epi, they gathered about maan and KC and geet connection (rasika rathore case became news in the whole village and the whole village teamed up against her)...but even then the mystery remains one...the cvs need to answer all the questions...
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pooja83

nandu

everything is ok but wat abt our dear nakul.......................who will have to work wid brij..............

i can imagine him saying......."daadima wo naya chef talwar se sabzi kaat raha hai"

OMG ! only U & Ur dear heart could remember that poor soul at this very moment .....
i fear for him now...RUN NAKUL JAAN BACHAO

Chotii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Very Honestly.. The only answer that pops to mind is the fact that
He Is BRIJ

^^ The Villain is always So Powerful right, therefore these things wouldn't have been difficult for him. I know it isn't a very convincing answer in the slightest way, but... as for now, that's all I assume as being the reason.

Q.1 - The fact that he has been bailed now is simply for TV serial purposes.. clearly, they had to wait before adding a new dramatic angle in the show right?

Q.2 - They probably skipped the Darji side to it to make Brij's re-entry more effective, and focused on him entirely to scare the life outta us as to what it could mean. I for one was absolutely horrified when Brij popped up on my screen. Even though I'd seen the FB pic and also saw the sbs news.. It frightened me like crazy simply because Brij = No Good what so ever. Just damn right vile evilness!

Q.3, 4, 5 - Brij's goons must have informed him bout who Maan was or something.. As we saw in the earlier epi when Geet reappeard in HP Brij's men supposedly phoned Brij up to give and gain news on the situation. All the planning must've been taken care of whilst he was in jail. It was a matter of him being released to take revenge.

Q.6 - I don't think he did know... he probably wants to battle it out with Maan as well for aiding Geet in escaping... and then also has better access to harming Geet

Q.7 - Arjun has successfully kept her away πŸ˜† I'm sure she'll have a comeback whenever CV's feel to bring her πŸ˜›

My dearest Nandu, basically, most of the buzzing questions will have to be settled with a little imagination until the CV's decide to clarify anything I guess..

I tried to help with whatever I could, no matter how lousy the suggestions. To be fair, how Brij came to know of anything hasn't even concerned me.. it's the fact he's back... I'm worried like crazy! πŸ˜†

Plenty of Love!!

Saz
xxxxxxx

nanditasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mllu.N

have you stolen my thoughts nandu???

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg meeeeeee
was thinking the same its definitely NT behind Brij's bail because a person directly goes to hell after the murder so i am sure NT has do something with Brij's bail she knew very well that her brother's plans and Brij's sword will be a perfect deadly composition to spoil the wedding.

Mallu

Mallu ...my OMG QUEEN
hmm...guess we are on same wave length now☺️
Yup NT is not one who gives up so easily & missing the scene now is so unlike NT

Chotii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pooja83

nandu

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† OMG what a thought!! Bechara Nakul!!! I didn't even think of that poor thing!! awwwwwwww πŸ˜†
*Babaji uski raksha kare*

Silentsoul thumbnail
Its because Nnadu....Because Nissar belive in No pain no gain....HE can show everything good and merry....They have to bring.....twist beofre marriage....to make it negative marriage.....damn expetc unexpected.......
I lvoe brij I want him to staty and writers work on good stroyline with him....
nanditasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: misty85

I'm also thinking the same. It might be plan B of NT in case Arjun fails.

Plan B not bad then...infact she is not one to trust others & wait for results ..it could be actually in character too
Originally posted by: nanditasingh

Quoting you phirsht time I think...lol
Who, Why and Now .........?
Who what when where why how? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

1>Brij has been bailed .... but why NOW, after so many months.. ?
I think someone bailed him out. Either that, or the CVs decided now because they wanted to make the wedding more dramatic.πŸ˜†
2>Brij has been bailed .... but who gave that bail, if it was Darji why was he not shown..?
It cannot be Darji...if it was him, then he could have bailed him out long back naa. Catch here is, how can a murderer be bailed?πŸ˜•

3>Brij has been bailed .... but how does he know where in this big world search for Geet, why Delhi?
I think it happens by chance that he comes to Delhi...or maybe his chamchas told him about MSK saving Geet last time they were in HP. I think this will be dealt with later...

4>Brij has been bailed .... but how does he know about KC & why in all of Delhi he landed up there, how?
Wait and watch...as most people say...but it's time for me to get a new watch 🀣

5>Brij has been bailed .... but how does he know that which caterer has been finalized by Arjun for the job,  how?
I thought about it too..but I don't think that was his intention. He only wanted a reason to stay somewhere. This caterer finalization happened by chance.

6>Brij has been bailed .... but how does he know Geet staying at KM , at her groom's place before getting married , how?
I don't think he knows. He will be shocked to see both Maan and Geet there. I think....

7>Brij has been bailed .... where is NayanTara?
NT is either sleeping or looking at dresses for her new avatar...lol. She will jaago when Arjun will know the truth about her...lol