nanditasingh

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Who, Why and Now .........?

"So many questions and I
don't know where to start.
So many questions and I
don't know where will the count the end.."

Questions..questions ....and more questions

There are so many questions that spin through my mind all of which unanswered.

Let me start with few as for now & if you have any answer please do enlighten me

1>Brij has been bailed .... but why NOW, after so many months.. ?

2>Brij has been bailed .... but who gave that bail, if it was Darji why was he not shown..?

3>Brij has been bailed .... but how does he know where in this big world search for Geet, why Delhi?

4>Brij has been bailed .... but how does he know about KC & why in all of Delhi he landed up there, how?

5>Brij has been bailed .... but how does he know that which caterer has been finalized by Arjun for the job,  how?

6>Brij has been bailed .... but how does he know Geet staying at KM , at her groom's place before getting married , how?

7>Brij has been bailed .... where is NayanTara?

I had read once that  'Answers are always hidden in the Question itself' ...

Is it true here? or is that i'm missing NT from the place of action?

love
Nandita

Edited by nanditasingh - 30 December 2010 at 1:40pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

mahikaapreeti..Pari76abina03oO-Kaju-Ooreea88kazenasksgChaudhrytmsmithasrkeminentrinku4uDoJin-sann---Revv----Magnificent--drdee142macho_muffinramaheshLuvScoobykhushi_4evermgdg_2010LavZsweet-and-cuteArushi.Rituparnaa-pixie-* ~ Roshni ~ *adoremevirgoSilentsoulvirgo_gurlsptrnoSofnaBatameezDil_Invincible_misty85mysteriousmillibobby13rockspickachu

-sann- IF-Dazzler
-sann-
-sann-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
res
misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I'm really wondering how it happened because if he has been convicted (for attempt to murder of Gurvinder & Geet) he cannot be released on bail. It should be on payrol. Plus if he can get his bail now then why he couldn't get it earlier???????? He was favourite of Darji. He would have tried for his bail. ............ It's confusing.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmdrdee142sptrnonanditasingh_Invincible_

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
yup nandu..................

brij is d hottest talk of d town and so many questions............................
dese days only questions r realted to entry or re entry of characters in d show................................
which never get answered.....................lolz

regarding brij i doubt NT but still den she would have told arjun abt dat..........
abt timing of re entry of brij i m myself not dat much happy........................dere were many instances in past where he could have been brought back..............
his delhi arrival,murdering d chef, landing up as arjun's company alliance is totally a confusion to which i wish we can get some answers...............................

most possible is dat he too got to know her whereabts through dat media fiasco may b................................

Edited by pooja83 - 30 December 2010 at 12:01pm

Pari76kazenananditasinghSilentsoulsptrno

maanmeet1 IF-Sizzlerz
maanmeet1
maanmeet1

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
i have same questions and many more.............i dont knw d answers bt if u find den do let me knw.............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ramaheshsptrnonanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

I'm really wondering how it happened because if he has been convicted (for attempt to murder of Gurvinder & Geet) he cannot be released on bail. It should be on payrol. Plus if he can get his bail now then why he couldn't get it earlier???????? He was favourite of Darji. He would have tried for his bail. ............ It's confusing.

well Law is never taken or shown in serious sense as i see in serials & that really is bad ....confusing indeed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahikaadrdee142sptrnomisty85

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Nandita beliv me darling me too sooooooooo confused like you !LOL
Coz I expected that they'll at least show abt Brij's bailing n all today !
But Oops ! May be in future epis...

Anyways for all these I've only one guess...
Remember when Geet went to HP in Rashika Rathod Case?There Chaani's bro saw her n informed Brij abt her and got the instruction to kill her at once ! So may be from that time they came to know abt Maan as they already know him from HP....at least Brij knows him properly abt their land sailing dispute !

But still I'm confused abt the chef murder one !Embarrassed
Hope CVs will defo enlighten us abt that in coming epis n I request them to concentrate more on this kinda sensitive n imp issues more especially when they are bringing back a person from her family!
Otherwise it's of no use!

Edited by Rituparnaa - 30 December 2010 at 12:07pm

mahikaaPari76drdee142nanditasinghsptrno

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

yup nandu..................

brij is d hottest talk of d town and so many questions............................
dese days only questions r realted to entry or re entry of characters in d show................................
which never get answered.....................lolz

regarding brij i doubt NT but still den she would have told arjun abt dat..........
abt timing of re entry of brij i m myself not dat much happy........................dere were many instances in past where he could have been brought back..............
his delhi arrival,murdering d chef, landing up as arjun's company alliance is totally a confusion to which i wish we can get some answers...............................

most possible is dat he too got to know her whereabts through dat media fiasco may b................................

hot indeed ...so much hot that even Geet in red could not take over the hot spot from him & ofcourse not to forget he has his lucky red dupatta..now turned to turban too...hotness redefined(me said thisShocked....one moment, excuse me DeadDeadDead)

na i doubt NT thinks Arjun will be of much help..well this i say on with regards to their last convo shown...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahikaasptrno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index