India-Forums

30th dec WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Sid comes and takes the envelope and radha holds his hand and looks at him.   Sid smiles and says i just came for some work.  U rest here..and then he slowly takes the envelope..and radha says this is mine u cant take this..and Sid says this is from my college...it is my exams..i have passed....can i take it and radha says no..its mine..its mine.   Sid says these are my exam papers...and radha says it is mine..then i wont have anything and sid says i will get u something else in return..and she says i want ship tickets with jhanvi...and sid says yes i will get u plane tickets...now i will take the envelope and then he is leaveing and the pics fall on the floor.

And sushama is telling rachna i m very happy with u...this is the real strenght...see.. slowly slowly the whole country will be with u.   after a long time it is feeling good..and rachna says whatever u taght me..thats what i did...and anu says why didnt u come??  and rachna says even if someone saw u ...then so what??  even if thakkraal's know..so what...and sushma says rachna u promised me u wont talk about this with me.   

Sid is putting pics back in the envelope and thakkraal and ahuja walk in and see him putting pics in the envelope.   Thakkraal says see..sid found out those photos that jhanvi had hidden and i looked all over for.   and then thakkraal kicks Sid.  and his wife is there and she is dreaming of flying...

Anu says in every newspaper there is something about thakkraal but nothing obvious.  and they aare all reading the storys about thakkraal...and rachna says we wont be able to find evidence on thakkraal from newspapers.  We have to find some there way...an inside man..who can tell us everything about thakkraal.  

The pics are being burned by thakkraal and sid is being held captive...and they are hitting Sid.   Sid is being beaten up very badly.   Thakkraal says dont hit him so much that he dies.  He did such a job that u couldnt do.   now hit his face so that rachna melts seeing him...sid becomes unconsicious..

Rachna says sid wont help us and aarif says i dont thats the case anymore...and he was also on bhuk hadtal with us..and anu also agrees.  and mohit says he always betrays us all the time..and then there is a knock on the door and sid is standinf there all wounded...and rachna and gang take him to the hospital.   MOhit says i think this is some drama...and varun says no thats not the case...mohit says he shot himself before as well to gain our sympathy...and then rachna is thoughtful.   

Rachna is thinking about when sid came to her door step and said i promised that i would bring the photos and i tried my best but thakkraal burnt those photos and even this time i m ur culprit..pls forgive me.   

Rachna comes home and her dad says what happened and how is sid and rachna says sid is also..and she notices a piece of paper on the window sill and says what is this???  and she is looking..it is the name of all the people who thakkraal has wronged...and she says this is thakkraal full info..and rachna says maybe bacchha singh..

at police station rachna comes to meet bacchha singh and he says i told u not to meet me like this and rachna says i came to say thank you for the list and bacchha says what name list and she says the same list that  u sent to me ...last night.   BAcchhaa is thoughtful and says me??  I didnt send anything...and rachna says u didnt..then who did.   That list contains all name of all ppl thakkraal has wronged and bacchhaa is thoughtful and says ..i am  telling u not to dig further into this.....and rachna says u keep on protecting ur life and i will think about my life.  and she is leaving..and baachchha says STOP and then he says ...pls forgive me..and rachna says unfortunately u are not as brave as i thought u were...but nevermind..keep on serving thakkraal and prepare to be drowned with him...and rachna is thinking who is it that sent me this list.??

and man is shown behind a tree with a stick and it is none other then SP DIWAKAR.   Thakkraal is asking his men did u find out about the teacher where rachna use to stay and his men say NO Sir.   Sir i think she must have shot us as well..it cant be anyone else..and if u think about it u wont think that a village teacher can shoot like that..   meaning so well...meaning she has such a good target...and that too a woman.   Thakkraal takes his glasses off and then flashback of him and sushma doing target practice....and sushma says keshav u still think u are better then me in shooting at a target and thakkraal saying not at all.  u r precious and thats why i have picked u for my life...and then thakkraal thinking...WOMAN!!!

WOMAN!!  a good target!!  If u see her again would u recognize her...and then he goes inside the room and tells bacchha and other man to stand outside...and thakkraal goes inside and is looking around....bacchha is seeing all this thru glass door.   and then he finds sushma's pic.   then he calls his man inside and he goes in and shows him the pic and the man says .......

Pre--CAp ---- Sid says i didnt care about my life...and rachna says i still cant trust u but i will try..and sid says thank you..and mohit comes in and says u are taking so long and rachna ur phone...and then he sees rachna hand on Sid's shoulder and doesnt like it...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1ravneetgilldippi30sunitaakumarnurulainBeHappyAlwaysmoonlight

sophiam Senior Member
sophiam
sophiam

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update
nurulain Senior Member
nurulain
nurulain

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
thanks kasrana..
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index