Two dhokebaaz emerged today! (Page 4)

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khisku

Originally posted by Jesmina

So WHAT....???THE GAME itself IS ALL about DhokeBAAZLOL

True.. thats why one feels sad for people who are playing is honestly!

Aaj kaal ke zamane mein Honest logo ke Qadar kahan regayi!!!Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kellys

khisku Groupbie
khisku
khisku

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

So WHAT....???THE GAME itself IS ALL about DhokeBAAZLOL

True.. thats why one feels sad for people who are playing is honestly!

Aaj kaal ke zamane mein Honest logo ke Qadar kahan regayi!!!Cry

Sadly, you are right Cry

kellys

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

First - Shweta - Spineless, manipulative female... she hesitated in taking Sam's name, who has supported her all along for so long! She had to be diplomatic about it and ensure Ashmit's does not go against her coz he surely is in finals!

lol .. She did hesistate .. but did name him, isn't it ? Isme spineless kya ho gaya .. What abt Dolly ? was she prompt ? no she wasn't ..

thoda aur pichhe chalte hain .. i think last week when captain had to be elected b/w Shweta n Ashmit, .. Sameer also wasn't spontaneous .. he too came up up a prologue .. how he's voting for shweta coz he's closest to her .. tabh Sam bhi spineless?

lol .. what abt when she "unhesitatingly" blamed Ashmit as the main culprit in the dolly-ashmit fight ? Tabh bhi spineless ?

Second - Khali - The moment he saw sides turning against Dolly and that she might be evicted the next day.. he left her!She has been telling him this sort of stuff for last sooo many weeks, he only got bothered today (1 dat before eviction day!)

Sides turning against Dolly ?? Other than him, when was anyone with Dolly ?? Kaun sa new change aa gaya ..?? 
And she was nominated on monday .. today is thursday ..do u think Khali wud take 4 days to decide tat she "might be" evicted ???

Arre every person has a saturation point .. nobody can tolerate constant instigation .. negativity .. today he got fed and revolted .. what's wrong in that ??

Ppl make decisions based on info available at that time .. if in future that info changes , the decisions are bound to change .. thats a reasonable behavior ..a person who sticks to his/her stand without caring abt the validity of the initial reason is rigid and dumb.

I realized there aren't any true friendships in BB house!
You were wrong if u expected "true friendships" here. This is a competition where 1 person has to win - friendship/love can happen .. but that ain't the primary objective.

EDIT: Liked ur username Khisku maharaj Big smile

Edited by thickhead - 30 December 2010 at 1:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshyprerna4rishav

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by samFan

I dont think Khali is dhokebaaz  infact for the first time today he did something which is right........

But the Shweta part is correct.................. I will not call her spineless but she is very very clever............

I totally agree with your point on Khali doing the right thing for once... but my question is why today? Dolly has always been this way so what hit Khali today... I think its coz he fears Dolly's elimination tmr and wants to be in good terms with others!

can i make a modification.. shrewd..Embarrassed

yellowflowerChits1

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

I dont think Khali is dhokebaaz  infact for the first time today he did something which is right........

But the Shweta part is correct.................. I will not call her spineless but she is very very clever............

I totally agree with your point on Khali doing the right thing for once... but my question is why today? Dolly has always been this way so what hit Khali today... I think its coz he fears Dolly's elimination tmr and wants to be in good terms with others!

Yes clever and shrewd......... lol

.Monami.Chits1

Fossil2 Senior Member
Fossil2
Fossil2

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
lol this is just a game. and may the best player win.

nobody is there to make friends. everybody is a competitor and is out to win the prize money.
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

yeh word sahi hai

yellowflower

timedrifters Newbie
timedrifters
timedrifters

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Prud123

OMG again another thread with same content .People are obsessed with shweta in this forum.

The post is not just about Shweta but about Khali as well.. I guess people obsessed about Shweta only read her name!

haha good one jeez some people are so possesive with celebs...they dont care about you!

Chits1

Go to top