Saavan:- Most Romantic Jodi Appreciation thread - Page 50

Posted: 13 years ago
sunaina and anu have formed thier group  to take barun with them... what abt u sandhya jhanvi sangeeta atikna will u leave barun,..........
Originally posted by sangeeta9

yea sheila.. am loving this track nso much.. the humour and happiness has spread to forum too, after a whole month of negativity, i could nt hav asked for more..

I know, we were all frustrated by the Ranbir track and the way everyone was treating Shravan, so it's time to take all the negative energy out.......😆😆 Come on with the talkies people!!!!!!!
Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

alright everyone! i went back and read everything.... and have been left speechless... my lappy can't take the heat anymore and has started making certain noises!😆😆😆

@jignesh: koi aur nahin mila toh mujhe, sangeeta aur ankita ko bakra bana diya!!!

lappy making noises ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

this hotness is too much for your lappy to bear.. it is already in crisis..😉

haan, ye jignsh ne hum teeno ko bakra banaya..
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

sunaina and anu have formed thier group  to take barun with them... what abt u sandhya jhanvi sangeeta atikna will u leave barun,..........

will leave barun to married women first, we will handle him later..😊
@lucky: i'd rather leave barun alone! poor guy has his own wife and three other women to handle... bach gaya toh dekhenge!
after so much time so much talks this week and its only two episodes

i hope the high note of this show continues for a long time
Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

alright everyone! i went back and read everything.... and have been left speechless... my lappy can't take the heat anymore and has started making certain noises!😆😆😆

@jignesh: koi aur nahin mila toh mujhe, sangeeta aur ankita ko bakra bana diya!!!

Hey Jhan Hw U? Yah here everyone is jus blaming each other.lol🤣

Hey guys, why don't you make a schedule....then Shravan will know who to go first to 😆😆🤣
@jignesh: me and sangeeta were only talking about our lives whereas you all were talking about 🤬 stuff 😆😆😆

oopsie... gotta go! will be back shortly!

Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

sunaina and anu have formed thier group to take barun with them... what abt u sandhya jhanvi sangeeta atikna will u leave barun,..........

Hey okay now Lucky u got with Ankita i will take all these lovely gals out for a date.😉