Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sangeeta9

exactly.. if indian moms are as broad minded as su, there wont be any prob.. ðŸ˜‰

I always believe in natural things.

A child gets bomabarded with "birds and bees" from all side . S/he should be guided to taki in thing naturally .
desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Important Notice:- 

I will be starting second part of this thread coming friday...So please get ready all ur VM , videos, siggy,  & pictures so that second one looks more organized.........

With Love,
Lucky😉
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi su. Just read ur conversation and i couldnt agree more. I think some parents r so conservative that they think discussing the birds and bees is too embarrassin. But truly a child is better off talking to their parents than learning stuff from d net and watching x rated stuff.
sunaina02 thumbnail
The behind the check romance scene.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6dhrnQKnA[/YOUTUBE]
desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Davi

Hi su. Just read ur conversation and i couldnt agree more. I think some parents r so conservative that they think discussing the birds and bees is too embarrassin. But truly a child is better off talking to their parents than learning stuff from d net and watching x rated stuff.

Thats why S** crimes are more in India....
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi_lover_guy

Thats why S** crimes are more in India....

oh i didnt realise that. They shud have sex education in schools like we do in my country.
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey the title I think little bit confusing. SS most romantic jodi would suit more better. But I think in the title Sachi is missing.

But I really think they look cute together.
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: papia

Hey the title I think little bit confusing. SS most romantic jodi would suit more better. But I think in the title Sachi is missing.

But I really think they look cute together.

hi Papia

thanks for appreciating Saachi -Shravan jodi and expressing it too ðŸ˜Š

Actually noone is missing in the title:  Sachi+Shravan = Saavan - we call them that
sunaina02 thumbnail
Papia check this post

Savan was voted to be the most popular nickname ,.

Though do not from where thw extra a came 😉
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry since I am new in this forum so I think I need to know lots of things. But I used to watch BHPH earlier although I never posted here and that was only because I loved Barun's acting from DMG time. Although he was negative in DMG but still I found that he had a tremendous acting skill and frankly saying I was so sad when he left DMG because I wanted him with Neha for some more time.

By the way thanks for the info Sachi+Shravan= Saavan