Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: desi_lover_guy

@su.... If they start showing kiss scene or some hot stuff.., so called religious leaders and culture conserver will sue them or attack them............. 

I do not think so.  Unless there is a law strictly forbidding kissing on TV screeness, they cant sue. 
They do not attack the films .
 I read somewhere that another serial is going to show liplock kissing soon .
And religious leaders are there to create humdrum which in a way give more popularity .  Y
es being a 8:30 pm show - there has to some restrictions, but then the naval kissing much more related to direct sex than lip-kissing and they have shown that. πŸ˜†

sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kchitra77

yea ofcourse how can i forget that navel kiss 😳.......it was so arousing!!! I think Indians have formed the idea that showing a lip to lip on TV is like following the western culture or probably the actors do not want to mix their saliva with each otherπŸ˜†

who is asking them to mix saliva πŸ˜†
Get dehydrated before you kiss 🀣
kchitra77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even if they create humdrum or make hue n cry of these kisses its only for their increase in polularity, their pics n reports on media help them raise in politics........total hypocrisy!!!😑
ok guys am going to bed its 1 am here....see u all tomorrow....take care n good night/day wherever u are!!Edited by kchitra77 - 13 years ago
sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
agree with you all.. if they can show stomach kiss and all the gazebo scene stuff, why not this? 

but yea, even for that bit of romance, moral polices started attacking the forum, being a primetime serial, most ofthe household will watch t.v together.thats y they could not show i guess.
Edited by sangeeta9 - 13 years ago
sangeeta9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

who is asking them to mix saliva πŸ˜†
Get dehydrated before you kiss 🀣

🀣🀣🀣
desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I dont understand policies of them in this generation kids have access to internet from age 5or 6 they start watching p*** stuff... why to blame tv. soaps... kiss scenes are much better than that.....
I remember when I was in class Xwhenever some  scene use to come that use to be only stuff we watched..........nowaa days some is abusing on show or someone is beating ......
desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Originally posted by: sangeeta9

🀣🀣🀣

I dont mind mixing saliva during kissing with ankita sharmaπŸ˜‰
sunaina02 thumbnail

agree with you all.. if they can show stomach kiss and all the gazebo scene stuff, why not this? 

but yea, even for that bit of romance, moral polices started attacking the forum, being a primetime serial, most ofthe household will watch t.v together.thats y they could not show i guess.

Imagine this scenario:

Child: " Mummy why is Shravan uncle kissing Sachi uncle on her tummy ??"

Mummy: " Because Sachi Auntie has stomach ache and shravan uncle is giving her medicine .:"

If that stomach kiss can shown , I do not find any reason why a lip kiss cannot be shownπŸ˜•
Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago
sangeeta9 thumbnail
exactly.. if indian moms are as broad minded as su, there wont be any prob.. πŸ˜‰
desi_lover_guy thumbnail

exactly.. if indian moms are as broad minded as su, there wont be any prob.. πŸ˜‰

Next gen mom are quite broad minded....