Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
]

Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
Lucky - I have checked your answers to the discussion and your unfailing dedication to Ankita Sharma ๐Ÿ˜‰
desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sunaina02

Lucky - I have checked your answers to the discussion and your unfailing dedication to Ankita Sharma ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thx......for compliment...๐Ÿ˜‰
kchitra77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very well said too Sunaina ๐Ÿ˜Š....i dint think of their laziness in consummating...u r so right๐Ÿ˜†
I took the jodi only as Shravan - Sanchi...ur explanation on AB is so real
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kchitra77

love making scene Lucky?? will it be shown on TV?? they r yet to show a kiss ...i mean lip lock atleast a blurred one๐Ÿ˜ƒ....nope....SAVAN have too many kebab mein Haddi...thats y its important they shud just fly off somewhere, consummate n keep going๐Ÿ˜‰

Actually they show lovemaking scene more freely than a simple kiss .

I really do not understand why Indians make such a hue and cry about a simple lip to lip kiss.

Isnt it absolutely entralling to watch in zoom how two pairs of lips tremble before they meet ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Originally posted by: kchitra77

love making scene Lucky?? will it be shown on TV?? they r yet to show a kiss ...i mean lip lock atleast a blurred one๐Ÿ˜ƒ....nope....SAVAN have too many kebab mein Haddi...thats y its important they shud just fly off somewhere, consummate n keep going๐Ÿ˜‰

I wish they show but there i will suggest one change me in place of shravan...... lol๐Ÿ˜†
yeah exactly they have too many haddi...........if one go other one comes....
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: desi_lover_guy

I wish they show but there i will suggest one change me in place of shravan...... lol๐Ÿ˜†
yeah exactly they have too many haddi...........if one go other one comes....

probably they forgot to check the minced meat properly before starting to prepare the kebab  ๐Ÿ˜†
desi_lover_guy thumbnail
@su.... If they start showing kiss scene or some hot stuff.., so called religious leaders and culture conserver will sue them or attack them............. 
kchitra77 thumbnail

Actually they show lovemaking scene more freely than a simple kiss .

I really do not understand why Indians make such a hue and cry about a simple lip to lip kiss.

Isnt it absolutely entralling to watch in zoom how two pairs of lips tremble before they meet ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

yea ofcourse how can i forget that navel kiss ๐Ÿ˜ณ.......it was so arousing!!! I think Indians have formed the idea that showing a lip to lip on TV is like following the western culture or probably the actors do not want to mix their saliva with each other๐Ÿ˜†
kchitra77 thumbnail

probably they forgot to check the minced meat properly before starting to prepare the kebab  ๐Ÿ˜†

Lucky is going to be the proper minced meat cuz he is proving to be the bigger Kebab mein haddi between SAVAN๐Ÿ˜†