Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

30th December Written Update

Sallu_King IF-Rockerz
Sallu_King
Sallu_King

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

The Episode starts with Gauri telling to RR that we have think about what u and Daddyji wants.Gauri then says Rudr and me have decide to go on a honeymoon.Rudra gets a bit shocked.RR then says its good that Rudr has agreed to go and have forget his 1st love.Rudr gets upset and leaves.RR comes towards Gauri.Gauri says to RR why u always says something that makes Rudr upset and says i have known ur turth.RR says u have known my truth and still u are trying.Gauri says Rudr will go on a honeymoon with me.RR says u have not known Rudr so well so far and says his decisons changes very quickly.RR says this is my house and here it happens what i wants.RR says what such a wife can do who is never accepted by her husband.Gauri says thats the difference that he does not love me but i love him.RR looks shocked.Gauri leaves.Gauri is walking and Ketki comes.Ketki saw Gauri is crying and ask what happens?Gauri says Rudr was so happy after long time but RR again has reming Rudr about his love and Rudra was so upset.Gauri says why RR don't want the happiness of Rudr.

Ketki says RR have problems with u and wants to prove u wrong infront of the family.Ketki says u have to find a ne way to take Rudr to the honeymoon.Ketki says Rudr had buy a saree for Pihu that he wanted Pihu to wear after the marriage but the marriage din't took plaee.Ketki says u put the saree and then Rudr will be happy.Gauri says if the matter goes even worse then?Ketki says nothing will go wrong.Rudr is standing and Ketki comes with Gauri in the back.Gauri has covered the saree with a shovel.Ketki leaves.Gauri goes towards Rudr.Gauri says why u got upset.Rudr says i am angry because of u as why u lied to RR that we are going to the honeymoon.Rudr says if there is going to be nothing between us then why are u doing this.Rudr says u don't know what makes me feel happy.Gauri says i know what makes u feel happy.Gauri then removes the shovel.Rudr keep looking at Gauri.At Abhay home,Pihu,Abhay and his dad comes back home.

Pihu says to Abhay i am going to sleep.Abhay says u know that Maa is at the hospital and everyone is upset here.Abhay says Dad has not even eat something and u are talking about sleeping.Pihu says order the food from a restaurant.Abhay says have u look at the time.Abhay dad says let Bahu goes as she is tired.Pihu leaves.Abhay sys i will make food for u and Abhay dad says i will help u.Pihu in her room is saying i din't came at this house to make food.Pihu was going to sleep but RR calls and says to Pihu that Gauri is making Rudr fall in her love.Pihu looks shock.On the other hand,Rudr says what u think that after puting this saree,u will take Pihu place in my life.Gauri says i thoght that if i put this saree u can be happy.Gauri says i can do anything to makes u happy and says i can even die for u.Gauri says i din't wanted to hurt u and says that we can just try what the family wants from us.Gauri says the thing about honeymoon i said because RR came and i said what comes in my mind.

Gauri says atleast u can support me for the happiness for the family.Rudr says u are so nice and do so much things for me and i could not do anything.Rudr says i will support u what u want to do.Gauri hugs Rudr.Pihu tells to RR u know that Abhay will never agree for this.RR says if this job is not done,its ur lose.RR says if i tell everything to Abhay then its ur lose too.Pihu says why u don't want peace.RR then says to Pihu that Gauri will took away everything from u.RR says Gauri is giving u a challenge.Pihu says i will never let Gauri took my place and says give me some time,i'll think about something.Pihu cuts the phone.RR says this work will be easy for u as u don't like to lose and especially if its about Rudr.RR says i am sure u will start on this work by tomorrow morning.Episode ends.

Use Like Button!

Edited by Sallu_King - 30 December 2010 at 12:26pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

rshah1950srikondajennyrsnirubharyasarahjcmonicaybaas-tvJashpaqueenypadsouza49sofia2010nevaraivanta29beautifulbcvinshemasalatimefloraHeenapharshi21gaayikasam-faravggomezNandita5desikimsam_Nancy_srmirjivenmonaghosh-scarlett-veil_of_rosesbbbccc...Binny...evasumishalini01-Sarah-..Gurti-Kash..jeb1nycsweetiekinara17

Sallu_King IF-Rockerz
Sallu_King
Sallu_King

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Rest coming soon guys!
desikimsam Goldie
desikimsam
desikimsam

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
jus enjoying thanks.
evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Thank u Sallu...

G is in trouble...  Rudra will not like her to take P's saree... 
Sallu_King IF-Rockerz
Sallu_King
Sallu_King

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Update done guys
-Sarah- IF-Rockerz
-Sarah-
-Sarah-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
thanks alot! :)

I hate Pihu she will regret later

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: