Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Sucksenas: Sunlight is abolutely free (Page 3)

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
LOL The constant lack of fresh air has slowed their brain functioning. Now they can barely think think straight, not even enough to open the windows.

It explains all the stupid and rash decisions made by all family members over the past year.

The slowed functioning also explains why Prof and Adarsh do not recieve any salary from their respective workplaces. No salary leaves no means to pay the bills. LOL

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by damon_biteme

Originally posted by MERARAI

Hey KC!

Didn't know it was you. Wondered how your name disappeared off my friends list.Ouch

The answer is simple. It fully explains why the Saxes are the way they are. Lack of sunlight has them experiencing Seasonal Affective Disorder. That explains their sad state no matter how good the going in their lives.

POPS are sending these subtle signs as to why they behave this way. We need to be more alert to them in the New Year.Big smile

Hey meraBig smileHug,
Happy New Year. Long time. Do u feel the same that the drama has lost its essence. have to say still enjoy the bantering between ss and krishna. btw do u watch maryada

KCHug

Happy New Year to you too.  I can't believe I skipped a few episodes recently. Krishna sparring with SS is making a comeback.  Takurain's sweet as saccharin attitude with YKW and Komal is over the top. I am seriously hoping they will bring back Krishna who trusted his intuition,who was daring not one waiting for his wife to tell him what to do next like he was a 6 year old.

I do watch maryada online.  Good acting, You think YKW would never have made it on that show.
damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

[QUOTE=damon_biteme][QUOTE=MERARAI]Hey KC

KCHug

Happy New Year to you too.  I can't believe I skipped a few episodes recently. Krishna sparring with SS is making a comeback.  Takurain's sweet as saccharin attitude with YKW and Komal is over the top. I am seriously hoping they will bring back Krishna who trusted his intuition,who was daring not one waiting for his wife to tell him what to do next like he was a 6 year old.

I do watch maryada online.  Good acting, You think YKW would never have made it on that show.

R U telling me u have have missed a few episodes too so that means i am not the only one. Krishna SS bantering is the only saving grace of the drama but i don't know how long they can keep that up.The underlined is one of the biggest reason which put me off. I mean Prats and her fam have always been annoying but i used still like it cause of baba but since the underlined bit started happening i couldn't digest it.

Edited by damon_biteme - 01 January 2011 at 9:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by carisma2

[QUOTE=damon_biteme]
Cry kaa kerahi hoo - you only joined pratigya school for krishanwa, and now u chose a vampire over him. ive read again till 4th book half way thru that - so in a few day will start number 5. there was sooo much i'd forgotten - especially the character of matt. hehehe

Yes I was an ardent fan of Baba and started watching the whole drama because of him but for me he has lost everything i liked about the character. I have always liked the bad vampire but now he has my full attention since me lost intrest in Baba. BTW i have seen u in maryada forum do u watch it. Aditya Jhakar is the new thing on Star plusWink, BTW let me know how the 5th book is.
I haven't been a diehard maryada watcher, I like it for the story line - nicely done. buh naa adi is nothing special for me. for moi Baba is unique.  i watch pyaar ki ek kahani - i think the vamp in there does a good job. i aint been watching the vd serial - as it differs alot from the books. buh i still so far like the chracter of stefan, unless if the chracter in the books are ruined later - might change my mind. but i like the cheekyness of samon salvatore. do u not like baba even a bit?
remember how u aand i once stayed uptill late defending his honour? LOL
damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=carisma2][QUOTE=damon_biteme]

I haven't been a diehard maryada watcher, I like it for the story line - nicely done. buh naa adi is nothing special for me. for moi Baba is unique.  i watch pyaar ki ek kahani - i think the vamp in there does a good job. i aint been watching the vd serial - as it differs alot from the books. buh i still so far like the chracter of stefan, unless if the chracter in the books are ruined later - might change my mind. but i like the cheekyness of samon salvatore. do u not like baba even a bit?
remember how u aand i once stayed uptill late defending his honour? LOL

Yes M has a beautiful storyline but I love Adiya's chemistry in the M. Yes the cheeky natutre of DS is what i love in VD and Stefan never did it for me although he is nice and i don't think his character is ruined in the 5th book. As far as drama Pratigya goes  lets put it this way if i miss an episode of Pratigya I don't mind it but have to watch M. I still love Baba and SS bantering but that's all the reason i watch it for. As baba goes his character has been ruined for me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

lakshmi_pai Goldie
lakshmi_pai
lakshmi_pai

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
arey yaar...wo log muft mein bhi kisi se kuch bhi nahi lete...they are sanskari log ..you know....they are very happy with this andheri..you didnt see how shyam uncle was smiling in the last episode.???
damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmipai

arey yaar...wo log muft mein bhi kisi se kuch bhi nahi lete...they are sanskari log ..you know....they are very happy with this andheri..you didnt see how shyam uncle was smiling in the last episode.???

Par muft mein sabko advice dethe phirte hain, muft mein doosron ko tapad marte hain. Dhanveer log hain.

mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
saxena's faourite quote: if u cant get something through direct means then dont even think about it in dreams...........ROFL
they need a head-light in their brains......sunlight wont be a sol to their probs......ROFL

Go to top