Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Sucksenas: Sunlight is abolutely free (Page 2)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by damon_biteme

Originally posted by carisma2

tumo krishna- chaalbo ho?
acha kasa naam badalwa diya? hehehe

Yes now my interest is  Damon Salvotore followed by Aitya Jhakar. Sad to say but Krishna has lost all the carisma for meLOL
LOLLOL
CryCryCryCry kaa kerahi hoo - you only joined pratigya school for krishanwa, and now u chose a vampire over him. ive read again till 4th book half way thru that - so in a few day will start number 5. there was sooo much i'd forgotten - especially the character of matt. hehehe

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
loll....they can't open their windows cause they are the 'Sucksena' family... and can't even open their windows without shedding tears first....u see they have ghutno main akal

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmaniac

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

loll....they can't open their windows cause they are the 'Sucksena' family... and can't even open their windows without shedding tears first....u see they have ghutno main akal
ROFL....that is what their problem is lack of fresh airShocked...no wonder they behave the same way over and over because of stale air in the house.LOL

carisma2

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighthousepier

They are still in mourning for their dead daughter Arushi!
ROFLROFLROFL

lighthousepier

damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

me like your siggyWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkEmbarrassed
Embarrassed
damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:16pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=damon_biteme]
Cry kaa kerahi hoo - you only joined pratigya school for krishanwa, and now u chose a vampire over him. ive read again till 4th book half way thru that - so in a few day will start number 5. there was sooo much i'd forgotten - especially the character of matt. hehehe

Yes I was an ardent fan of Baba and started watching the whole drama because of him but for me he has lost everything i liked about the character. I have always liked the bad vampire but now he has my full attention since me lost intrest in Baba. BTW i have seen u in maryada forum do u watch it. Aditya Jhakar is the new thing on Star plusWink, BTW let me know how the 5th book is.

Edited by damon_biteme - 31 December 2010 at 6:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAIcarisma2

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Hey KC!

Didn't know it was you. Wondered how your name disappeared off my friends list.Ouch

The answer is simple. It fully explains why the Saxes are the way they are. Lack of sunlight has them experiencing Seasonal Affective Disorder. That explains their sad state no matter how good the going in their lives.

POPS are sending these subtle signs as to why they behave this way. We need to be more alert to them in the New Year.Big smile

Aditya on Maryada is charming, nice smile.Wink

Edited by MERARAI - 31 December 2010 at 6:24pm
damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Hey KC!

Didn't know it was you. Wondered how your name disappeared off my friends list.Ouch

The answer is simple. It fully explains why the Saxes are the way they are. Lack of sunlight has them experiencing Seasonal Affective Disorder. That explains their sad state no matter how good the going in their lives.

POPS are sending these subtle signs as to why they behave this way. We need to be more alert to them in the New Year.Big smile

Hey meraBig smileHug,
Happy New Year. Long time. Do u feel the same that the drama has lost its essence. have to say still enjoy the bantering between ss and krishna. btw do u watch maryada

Go to top